Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace u18 3brighton u18 0

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Well done for this season.You are one of the few Palace fans that come on here and talk some sense. Until yesterday. Has an 8 year old hacked your account?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Well done for this season.You are one of the few Palace fans that come on here and talk some sense. Until yesterday. Has an 8 year old hacked your account?

Not at all , i posted a item which i thought would be of intrest , but the overeaction has surpased the womens . Chill out , you've got more to worry about with forth coming games than wetting your knickers over a comment about a overeaction .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I have to say, if any of our lot did this I would be utterly ashamed.

DS squads and such like should be way off limits.

Dont you get crowds for DS games then ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not at all , i posted a item which i thought would be of intrest , but the overeaction has surpased the womens . Chill out , you've got more to worry about with forth coming games than wetting your knickers over a comment about a overeaction .

Read #107

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Did you actually read my comment?

What part of this gives you the impression that I need to chill out or indeed wear knickers?

Think I was right first time and I am communicating with an 8 year old.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
So incredibly sad that he still does not get it. Oh well, carry on please as you are making yourself look a bit silly and not a good role model for your club. Why don't you just post on the Palace website, where I am sure the other immature fans will find this so entertaining. To others on here, how do I put someone on
Ignore ?. Apologies to the good Palace who post on
Here and congratulations on staying up.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Do you find that only men on men engage in said act?

Do you find it offensive to be called gay?

If so, one suggests that you have the problem.

Avoiding the main point. You're not doing well, are you? Systemic homophobia in your fanbase.

I also hope you're sticking to your 'Against Modern Football' principles and boycotting the Premier League, the root of all evil of everything wrong in modern football.

Last edited:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
800 odd away to huddersfield for a play off chasing team with a supposed 30,000 odd regular fan base .
You lot are taking the p-ss right
Is this an oscar protest

Don't bring attendances into this, you pleb. You've just had about 8-11,000 new or 'returning' fans come back. Amazing what the premier league can bring.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
You still here silly bollox.
Who mentioned Sunday league?, I'm not overly sensitive I don't give two shits.

Listen shite for brains we are all taking the piss out of you lot.
1- for your ultras turning up at a youth match.
2- two of you starting threads about it on here.
3- one of you posting on here when your 1st team was playing up the road.

You really need to learn to read and understand what we are saying, what you lot did at the u- 18 match today is not the norm, we are not bothered about the score as I wouldn't have know about it if it wasn't for this thread.

Your Brighton blinkers are clearly well and truly welded to your face, and fingers planted far in to your ears.

Funny how you feel the need to result to personal insults, usually the sign of someone who knows they've lost an argument. Ta ta.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Your Brighton blinkers are clearly well and truly welded to your face, and fingers planted far in to your ears.

Funny how you feel the need to result to personal insults, usually the sign of someone who knows they've lost an argument. Ta ta.
Wait, Palace fans never resort to personal insults?

Holy crap, when did that happen?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here