Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Tickets

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
how about every one who wants a ticket, phones and emails palace all at the same time, causing a melt down of there phone lines,
tin pot shit hole of a club anyway who in there right mind would want to go there anyway.

Another one with a short memory. Did you ever go to the Goldstone ?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Short memory ? The Goldstone was over 13 years ago. Mind you that was 4 years after you last won anything.

Sorry, I should be careful what I say to fans of a club who have just won the 3rd Division.

Any way, let him answer for himself, I'm interested to see if he remembers how much of a shithole the Goldstone was

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Sorry, I should be careful what I say to fans of a club who have just won the 3rd Division.

Any way, let him answer for himself, I'm interested to see if he remembers how much of a shithole the Goldstone was

Still better then than selhurst is now

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
From there website

After careful consideration and following consultation with the Police a decision has been made to give Brighton fans use of Blocks S, T and U, in the Arthur Wait stand. This means that Blocks R, V and W will be sterile on the grounds of health and safety. Blocks X, Y and Z will be on sale to home supporters.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
But not now - "build it and they will come".

Seriously how can you warrant having about 5 - 10,000 empty seats for " big " games against Millwall, West Ham & Brighton,
Because the Police refuse to let it happen unless they can charge a huge Police bill for it, which will far outweigh any income we receive from giving you or Millwall 5000 tickets. CPFC2010 refuse to pay these ridiculous Police bills, hence moving the away fans from the blocks closest to the Holmesdale to the opposite end next to the family stand. This has apparently saved us £60,000 a season. There is no history of trouble between Palace and West Ham (Leeds (14th Jan) either for that matter, I believe they are being given the same allocation as West Ham were) hence the 4,500+ allocation.

The Police are bullies and have the club by the balls "Pay us this much and we'll let you give Brighton/Millwall a bigger allocation etc". How 'The MajorKnobhead' on here can say that it's a conspiracy from CPFC2010 is rather funny.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Because the Police refuse to let it happen unless they can charge a huge Police bill for it, which will far outweigh any income we receive from giving you or Millwall 5000 tickets. CPFC2010 refuse to pay these ridiculous Police bills, hence moving the away fans from the blocks closest to the Holmesdale to the opposite end next to the family stand. This has apparently saved us £60,000 a season. There is no history of trouble between Palace and West Ham (Leeds (14th Jan) either for that matter, I believe they are being given the same allocation as West Ham were) hence the 4,500+ allocation.

The Police are bullies and have the club by the balls "Pay us this much and we'll let you give Brighton/Millwall a bigger allocation etc". How 'The MajorKnobhead' on here can say that it's a conspiracy from CPFC2010 is rather funny.

The police don't bother sending bills into Palace now as they know they'll only get 0.7p in the £. That's more like the reason isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here