Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Tickets

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
According to their site, some of their season ticket holders have been moved. I'm not sure whether this means there are extra tix given to Albion fans or whether there is a larger buffer zone being created to prevent pwopa nawtiness.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
In terms of area, the whole of the Arthur Wait will be given over to us. This doesn't equate to all the seats though. BIG buffer zone.

I reckon 2,500 to 3,000.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
They should be out soon :clap: :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Capacity is 26,000 so they'll have to give us minimum 2,350.

Rubbish there is no direct amount you have to give for a league game, only cup games

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I guess it will be 2,600 in the AW stand with half of it being blocked off as a neutral zone. Wonder how many Brighton fans will be in other stands as "guests" of Palace fans or already on the database ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Rubbish there is no direct amount you have to give for a league game, only cup games
That can't be right. If it was, the club would have restricted the likes of Donny, Peterborough, Blackpool etc to 1,250, split the south stand and kept the other 1,200 or so for home fans as they would definitely have sold.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I am desperate to get tickets for this, how many Loyalty Points do you think we will need? Should have enough with the cup and away games I've been to this season.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Am taking a part time Bha fan mate from work for pre match drinkies but thro my Palace contacts I will be able to get him a ticket in the AW with you lot,
I wouldn't want to be seen by any of my Palace mates with a BHA fan sitting with me :sick::lolol:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

So why do we keep giving away fans the entire south stand? In future i expect the club to give away teams 900 tickets and devide the stand to allow more albion fans to attend.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

You're full of shit Beachy, with respect.

Directly from the Football League rules:

33.2 Facilities for visiting supporters

33.2.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2,000. The Executive may, on the prior written application of a Club, suspend this Regulation or reduce the figure either for a particular League Match or for a period of time. With effect from the 2011/12 Season each Club shall, subject to any dispensations granted by the Board, make provision for at least 200 of the visiting supporters to be accommodated under cover. Any Club which fails to meet the requirement of 200 visiting supporters being accommodated under cover and which does not have a dispensation granted by the Board shall have such amounts as the Board shall determine (in its absolute discretion) withheld from that Club's central distributions from the Pool Account until such time as the Club can meet the requirement.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I am desperate to get tickets for this, how many Loyalty Points do you think we will need? Should have enough with the cup and away games I've been to this season.
depends on how many STH's nab tickets , might only be a handful left after 1st and 2nd priorities.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As a STH who has not been to any away games this season, I was presuming I wouldn't qualify for a ticket. :(

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
why do they want to loose money just give us 3500+ and a buffer zone, ive only got 1090 points so want the best chance of getting one ( im sure we will behave our selfs )

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I remember back in the summer when palace heard they were getting the south stand only at the Amex their board said they would restrict us to the same number of tickets for the return match. Mind you the board first told their fans on BBS that they were only getting 1800 tickets. many albion fans wrote back to point out the south stand held more than that and their board 'rep' had to later admit it was 2400+ but that they would only be openly selling 1800 due to pre identified people to get the other 600 so how much you can trust them is anyones guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here