Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Ticket Update **OFFICIAL**

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
load of old bollocks,like i said there are always tickets if you really want it bad enough,
rather than moan moan about how unfair it all is,better planning needed imo

yep, total bollocks.

Instead of the club implementing a fair system lets all scam a way of getting a ticket. Maybe we can all push old ladies out the way to be first on a bus, but that does not make it the right way of doing things in my opinion.

Each to their own though, can't be bothered to have an argument if there is no content to a view.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
If they had not pissed about for 10 day going down in tiny bits, there would have been loads of time.

Anyhow, 500 is plenty. I predict there will even be a handful (a very small handful) left on Saturday morning for those who are quick with 50 points.

Ha sorry but absolutely NO chance. If they aren't all gone by tomorrow at 5 when the majority of fans then get a chance they will be by about 5:05.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Anyone know if there are still likely to be tickets come the next loyalty band at 5pm tomorrow ??

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Presumably I've got mine, but to be honest I agree with a few of the posters on here.

If you have a priority system - use it !, none of this splitting into arbitrary bands nonsense.

Let all current season tickets holder apply and use strict numerical priority to work out whether that application has been successful.

If website load is a problem - by all account use some form of banding to control access. BUT - you allocate tickets on a strict priority basis.

When you get to a point where applications with the same priority outnumber tickets, you randomly select them.

So simple - you could do in a spreadsheet.

It's transparent and fair and I thought that's what a points system was all about. Our appears to have form of "play off" at the end :)

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
so what will happen next year (if we are both in the same league?), will they be giving out extra points to the withdean people??

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
At last 1290 points (Withdean Ten Years!) and I get my Palace ticket, now have a spare one in the home end!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here