Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace supposedly make derisory bid for Dunk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Have not got a clue, just saw the response to my post and yours was below it. I have not read the whole thread but I could pretty much guess what has been said.

Yeah, he was trying to point out we didn't even sell Withdean out, After him banging on about your passionate fans, I thought I would remind him about you not selling your away allocation out! He didn't believe me!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From this article:-

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/alterations-liverpool-fc-stadium-plans-10344928

7 February 2007

Hicks & Gillett buy LFC and promise a 'spade in the ground within 60 days'
American businessmen Tom Hicks & George Gillett complete their purchase of Liverpool Football Club from David Moores and pledge £210m to build the 'new' Anfield, promising to start building work within sixty days.

18 December 2007

Stadium plans ditched for being 'too expensive'

Hicks and Gillett reject the plans they unveiled five months before - they now pledge to choose between a scaled-down plan by Dallas-architects HKS and another from Manchester firm AFL, who designed the initial stadium plans that Hicks rejected as 'obsolete' when he took over

24 June 2013
£260m Anfield regeneration plans revealed

28 April 2014
Liverpool council approves £260m Anfield area regeneration plans.

Why rush we you have a whooping £50m to regenerate with.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not when we're being linked to dross like Dunk and Kayal! :eek:
Hmmm hundreds of millions in the bank, borderline insulting below market value offers for dross players.
That doesn't make sense to me, but hey you seem very happy with palace's affairs so once again I'm happy for you, well done.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Hmmm hundreds of millions in the bank, borderline insulting below market value offers for dross players.
That doesn't make sense to me, but hey you seem very happy with palace's affairs so once again I'm happy for you, well done.

Kayal has one year left on his contract. How much do you honestly think he's worth then?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Kayal has one year left on his contract. How much do you honestly think he's worth then?
The concept of money is pretty much meaningless after banking £300,000,000 in 6 months.
Congratulations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here