Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace supposedly make derisory bid for Dunk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I go to football to watch what's on the pitch, not admire the stands. You obviously are the opposite, which is fair enough considering some the dross you've served up on the pitch since time began...
Gosh let's try breathing, thinking and typing, I think if you try hard you might be able to do all 3 at once.

YOU, that's you not me said:-

Selhurst will be getting a major revamp anyway, that's the whole point of the American investment.

You are not the first person on here spending American dollars on your stadium.

So far I have asked for proof of this spend, independently reported, from any media outlet from this year, 2016.
That was met with a stony silence.

In reply to you saying Selhurst will be getting a major revamp anyway, that's the whole point of the American investment I personally think you ought to be waiting until you can see something happening.

Imagine how silly we would have looked bragging about our new stadium at Shoreham Cement Works, 30 old years ago.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Gosh let's try breathing, thinking and typing, I think if you try hard you might be able to do all 3 at once.

YOU, that's you not me said:-

Selhurst will be getting a major revamp anyway, that's the whole point of the American investment.

You are not the first person on here spending American dollars on your stadium.

So far I have asked for proof of this spend, independently reported, from any media outlet from this year, 2016.
That was met with a stony silence.

In reply to you saying Selhurst will be getting a major revamp anyway, that's the whole point of the American investment I personally think you ought to be waiting until you can see something happening.

Imagine how silly we would have looked bragging about our new stadium at Shoreham Cement Works, 30 old years ago.

The investment deal has already happened last year, that's why there is no newspaper articles this year. The revamp hasn't started yet. These things take time, as you know the Amex took years.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
I'm content with having better players, way more money, more passionate fans than a nice stadium. Selhurst will be getting a major revamp anyway, that's the whole point of the American investment.

Your rent a crowd will go when you go down ,where were these passionate fans when you nearly went bust again pathetic dissplay

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The investment deal has already happened last year, that's why there is no newspaper articles this year. These things take time, as you know the Amex took years.
FFS nimrod, that's my whole point.

And in that time lots of things can change.
Who knows maybe the American's will walk away with a tidy TV money profit and not even have applied for planning permission.

They have ponied up £50m.
You and at least one other has said that money is for stadium improvements, citing reports at the time of the deal.

Isn't anyone asking what's been done in the first 6 months?

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
FFS nimrod, that's my whole point.

And in that time lots of things can change.
Who knows maybe the American's will walk away with a tidy TV money profit and not even have applied for planning permission.

They have ponied up £50m.
You and at least one other has said that money is for stadium improvements, citing reports at the time of the deal.

Isn't anyone asking what's been done in the first 6 months?

Wishful thinking. Parish isn't stupid, he'd only allow the right sort in.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The investment deal has already happened last year, that's why there is no newspaper articles this year. The revamp hasn't started yet. These things take time, as you know the Amex took years.

The Amex took years because it was a completely new build, in an area that was very sensitive for many diverse reasons.
Your upgrade, is somewhat different, you own the stadium, you own the land, it won't get called in by the Government, and, according to you, the funding is in place.
I see Liverpool will open their new stand soon, still, I expect they haven't had as many problems as your club.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
So, you are bored to sleep by another team's forum, and yet, you still post on here the fact that you are bored by another team's forum?

You don't really do irony, do you?

No this thread is boring, people continually posting about stuff they have no idea about. The only one who really knows is Dunk, players have all the power. Of course Bloom could say no you are staying, then he will just go off the boil and then nobody wins. Regardless of Palace or anybody else, if there is an offer on the table he will most probably go. Everybody wants to play in the top division especially with the money it brings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here