Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace reaction to Zamora signing.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Bobby Zamora might just be a good signing,for Bha who knows? He might even get you to mid table
Of course there's going to be some banter on Palace sites he's 34 isn't he?
But to compare a former Premier league top goal scorer and golden boot winner to Zamora is beyond laughable
come on over 10k views and 12 pages:lolol:

Jealousy is eating away at you Peeps
May I suggest you all see a psychiatrist to help with the daily pain of knowing Palace are by far the bigger club at present and for most of history:thumbsup:

Surely you must look around Selhurst when you're at the game, regardless of league position, division, even if one day you made the Champions League..............and realise it all amounts to the same..

You're just scum.

You cant polish a turd. :bigwave:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
"
Bobby Zamora might just be a good signing,for Bha who knows? He might even get you to mid table
But to compare a former Premier league top goal scorer and golden boot winner to Zamora is beyond laughable

May I suggest you all see a psychiatrist to help with the daily pain of knowing Palace are by far the bigger club at present and for most of history:thumbsup:
:smirk:

Righto!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Surely you must look around Selhurst when you're at the game, regardless of league position, division, even if one day you made the Champions League..............and realise it all amounts to the same..

You're just scum.

You cant polish a turd. :bigwave:

Our turd don't stink :)

You may have a nice stadium but with a relegation threatened team playing in it, we have a team capable of a top 8 finish this season playing in a shit stadium - but tell me of which of those would you prefer? :) :)

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

You may have a nice stadium but with a relegation threatened team playing in it, we have a team capable of a top 8 finish this season playing in a shit stadium - but tell me of which of those would you prefer? :) :)

Good luck with that one :thumbsup: Champions League the following year right?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

I prefer to be associated with the relegation team/club rather then be associated with scum players/directors and manager as demonstrated over Poogate thanks

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Apologies, I didn't really make my self clear.

I don't just mean looking at the stadium, I mean the tinpot ultras, the club in general, where you're from, the clown outfits your team wear, the fact you've shit on local suppliers twice etc.

You could be in the conference or the Champions league, it makes no difference.

You just scum, plain and simple.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Five years isn't much history. Palace 2010.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

:lolol:

Stop it, I'm getting a stitch.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's an attempt at humour isn't it?
Phillips was an excellent player in his day, but of course he's a suitable comparison when discussing whether Zamora is too old - Phillips was about 39 when he joined you wasn't he? An ex-PL player at 34 will normally be better than a better ex PL-player at 39.

Obviously many clubs are bigger and better than Palace - are you jealous of them? Your post says more about you and your inferiority complex than it does about Brighton. I love my club, I'm not jealous of any other club in the world, let alone the shit up the road.

Sums it up
Palace tw@ agrees with Palace tw@ shocker.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Apologies, I didn't really make my self clear.

I don't just mean looking at the stadium, I mean the tinpot ultras, the club in general, where you're from, the clown outfits your team wear, the fact you've shit on local suppliers twice etc.

You could be in the conference or the Champions league, it makes no difference.

You just scum, plain and simple.

No you have made yourself very clear, I can clearly feel the immense jealously you have of Palace from your reply above. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Please do a have a very happy season - Adios CB

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
No you have made yourself very clear, I can clearly feel the immense jealously you have of Palace from your reply above. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Please do a have a very happy season - Adios CB

No Jealousy here mate we can hold our heads up high not stolen other peoples money. never shat in other clubs dressing rooms and made a big issue to the media about it, Nah you can keep your scummy club and all involved with it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No Jealousy here mate we can hold our heads up high not stolen other peoples money. never shat in other clubs dressing rooms and made a big issue to the media about it, Nah you can keep your scummy club and all involved with it.
Well said.

But some jestermen really won't understand that we are not in the least jealous of their fragile house of cards.

D

Deleted member 22389

Honestly thought the way the whole shat incident was played out was quite frankly disgusting, blaming us when it had absolutely nothing to do with the club. Luck will be on our side just you wait, and I think the whole reason Zamora has come up in their discussion is because they are probably quite surprised he decided to come back to us, Zamora is a quality player who I think will do very well. We have been missing this quality.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Zamora has come up in their discussion is because they are probably quite surprised he decided to come back to us, Zamora is a quality player who I think will do very well. We have been missing this quality.

You know what I have never I don't think seen a player so happy to sign for a club his smile and everything he has said just says this is where he wanted to come. He is clearly not chasing the money, and I would take that over any big money fancy pants.

D

Deleted member 22389

You know what I have never I don't think seen a player so happy to sign for a club his smile and everything he has said just says this is where he wanted to come. He is clearly not chasing the money, and I would take that over any big money fancy pants.

Love his passion already, just watching the interview on Seagulls Player.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

"Brighton is where I want to be" is not a phrase you hear too often from footballers. The whole place has had a massive boost with this signing.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Good job tony doesn't want back his £250 m+ gift . All these other clubs cheating the system and getting around ffp , it's not fair :tantrum:

Not jealous? Almost daily Palace threads on Nsc 1000'S of views the very odd one or two on bbs or holmesdale.
Re Selhurst you've had a nice stadium for 5 minutes and played in shlt holes for the rest of your history :ffsparr:
You keep the Amex and lower league football we'll happily wait to play you again hope it's not 13 years :laugh:

I just love looking at my bookmarks always make me chuckle.
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?276324-Palace-s-last-three/page5

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here