Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace reaction to Zamora signing.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
:facepalm: You sad, sad ****. I asked you never to quote me on here again and again you prove you can't manage it - bless you. All this cos you didn't get my Kusch avator & weren't clever enough to understand I was winding you up when I said I supported Man U :lol:

Now again, pls don't quote me on here, I have no interest in CPFC2010 or their new supporters bullshit posts. Thanks. Sheebo.

Stick the **** on your ignore list mate.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
ah-yes-nobody-cares05.jpg

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:facepalm: You sad, sad ****. I asked you never to quote me on here again and again you prove you can't manage it - bless you. All this cos you didn't get my Kusch avator & weren't clever enough to understand I was winding you up when I said I supported Man U :lol:

Now again, pls don't quote me on here, I have no interest in CPFC2010 or their new supporters bullshit posts. Thanks. Sheebo.

That's me owned .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Maybe any thread that has an opening post link to the BBS should automatically be beamed into The Other Stuff ? ???

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Nah I really don't. I only write stuff in here to wind you lot up. I really have many v good mates who are palace. I do find it odd you all pop up immediately on a thread about palace - it's like you've got a secret whatsapp group called NSC Palace :lol:

As I say, I mainly just post stuff to react to bullshit I see from your lot. Treat bullshit with bullshit. At least I admit it's all bullshit. Too many bullshits? Probably.

Altho your mate Dougle is out of order quoting me and having a pop for no reason as I've asked him not to talk to me on here. There's deluded and fighting your corner with your teams specs on and then there's Dougle...

So you've asked Dougie not to quote you, but you can still quote him ?
If he annoys you that much, put him on ignore .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Same crap over and over again by same dullard posters. Adds nothing to this forum

Yeah and it's the usual Brighton fans throwing insult after insult then running to bozza to get us banned . It's a palace related thread so I will post on it and if you don't like it tough . I haven't insulted anyone and as a previous poster has said " put me on ignore " .

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Very fair post
The money that starts to flow in once your up distorts football
I'm expecting another relegation battle this season any better will be a bonus
And I throught zamara played well last season still holds the ball up well and will get his fair share of goals ,
I don't think there was a lot better out there for the money (wages) spent

For goodness sake, why have you done that?

You can't start putting sensible posts on here, people will think that not all Palace fans are morons that drag their knuckles. Before long I will be able to admit to being from Palace land and having loads of Palace mates without being burnt at the stake.

On the other hand, it is nice to actually have a decent debate about football across rivalries, and I have many a time said to the guys back home that it is impressive how you have done since going up, especially when you look at a team like QPR and their financial muscle who signed ridiculous players on mad wages whereas Palace seem to have been much more sensible, it's difficult to say anything other than fair play

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ah the good old thumbs down :) that'll teach me :facepalm:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Yeah and it's the usual Brighton fans throwing insult after insult then running to bozza to get us banned . It's a palace related thread so I will post on it and if you don't like it tough . I haven't insulted anyone and as a previous poster has said " put me on ignore " .

Apparently they have discovered a cure for ebola but not for palarse on our forum

The Gimps are out in force tonight I see.

No better a club than M K Dongs, totally made up, formed out of others misery.

At least the fat wine seller will be laughing.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That's me owned .

Can't believe you're sad enough to post here as often as you do. I sometimes feel like I spend too much time on here, and I support the team! I can only imagine how much of your life must be filled by posting either on the CPFC board and NSC. Ever though about trying to get a girlfriend to fill that void that clearly exists in your life?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Personally I hope Palace have a decent season and stay up. More chance that fairly soon we will be able to meet again in the league. There is no point having a rivalry if we don't get to play each other.

I don't see anything wrong with Palace fans making comments on a Palace thread. Those of you old enough to remember will recall there were Palace fans in Palace shirts at the Hartlepools Fans United. They are not all animals, and the ones I see on here are welcome as far as I'm concerned. Just stay of unrelated threads, please, unless bearing gifts.

The leagues don't lie and at present Palace are 'better' than us, regardless of their small fan base, fewer season ticket holders, crappier stadium, etc etc. That won't last, of course. And it will be great fun getting above them. And we can feel even smugger about the fact we are a proper run club, surviving the debauchery inflicted by a mad owner WITHOUT ripping off creditors and not paying back the full amount owned.

Palace have fewer season ticket holders than us because they don't have enough self-respect in Croydon, or enough community spirit. Actually that's only partially correct - their noisy end is extremely impressive. Yes, Palace have Hope. It will be fun to renew the rivalry with proper games. At some point soon, hopefully, and in the top league.

Mind you, after numerous visits to Shitehole Park, and the endless horror of the bonkers police, being made to walk miles out of my way through the local ghetto, it will be 'at home' only for me, I'm sorry to say. I'm too old for nonsense.:albion2:

Personally I hope Palace have a decent season and stay up. More chance that fairly soon we will be able to meet again in the league. There is no point having a rivalry if we don't get to play each other.

I don't see anything wrong with Palace fans making comments on a Palace thread. Those of you old enough to remember will recall there were Palace fans in Palace shirts at the Hartlepools Fans United. They are not all animals, and the ones I see on here are welcome as far as I'm concerned. Just stay of unrelated threads, please, unless bearing gifts.

The leagues don't lie and at present Palace are 'better' than us, regardless of their small fan base, fewer season ticket holders, crappier stadium, etc etc. That won't last, of course. And it will be great fun getting above them. And we can feel even smugger about the fact we are a proper run club, surviving the debauchery inflicted by a mad owner WITHOUT ripping off creditors and not paying back the full amount owned.

Palace have fewer season ticket holders than us because they don't have enough self-respect in Croydon, or enough community spirit. Actually that's only partially correct - their noisy end is extremely impressive. Yes, Palace have Hope. It will be fun to renew the rivalry with proper games. At some point soon, hopefully, and in the top league.

Mind you, after numerous visits to Shitehole Park, and the endless horror of the bonkers police, being made to walk miles out of my way through the local ghetto, it will be 'at home' only for me, I'm sorry to say. I'm too old for nonsense.:albion2:

Do you roll over and let your tummy be tickled if they ask really nicely?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here