Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Due to train cancellations on Wednesday night, I shared a taxi back from Gatwick with 2 strangers - turned out they were a Palace and a Brighton fan (although we didn't know that when we got in). We all live within a couple of 100m of each other and it was all very civil. Admittedly, the Palace was the least happy with his team's current fortunes.

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
I spoke to a Notts sky reporter over the weekend and apparently Stevie Cooper is waiting for the sack and compensation before his favoured move to Palace.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I spoke to a Notts sky reporter over the weekend and apparently Stevie Cooper is waiting for the sack and compensation before his favoured move to Palace.
I'd think he'd do a better job at Palace than Roy. Hopefully he won't join them until after the 21st.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Screenshot_20231211_171926_BBC Sport.jpg

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I'd think he'd do a better job at Palace than Roy. Hopefully he won't join them until after the 21st.
Yes, would have been better for us if they had drawn with Liverpool on Saturday. Two less points for Liverpool and less chance of Roy being ditched....

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Apparently haha selling.....
Is someone really bidding that for the cardboard tube? Imagine how much the trophy would go for?!! There are some right mugs out there

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Seriously hope we get some good injury news soon with this game coming up, we owe them a spanking!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I wonder how many of the last 60 odd years I'd have been bothered about the Albion persistently hanging on to a mid-table position in division 1/premier league?
Same. Nothing wrong with being safe in the PL, I'd be more than happy with that.

I wouldn't be impressed with the 'brand' of football (feels generous to suggest such a thing), but what would really depress me would be everything off the pitch. The lies about the ring-fenced money, the embarrassment that is 'the ultras'. FFS I cringe even typing it. And now this claim to be the worlds oldest club. I'd feel slightly dead inside if I had the misfortune of being a Palace fan.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
While that's a fair guess at what could happen, would Steve Cooper really tell a reporter that? No.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
While that's a fair guess at what could happen, would Steve Cooper really tell a reporter that? No.

Was up in Nottingham recently and NFFC fans seem resigned to him going, they seem a little bit Palace in terms of their football mood at the moment, one guy even said "we deserve everything we're getting, the club is a shambles", not sure why they deserved it but they weren't happy with their lot

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seriously hope we get some good injury news soon with this game coming up, we owe them a spanking!
What's new?

They'll drag us down to their level and if we're lucky it'll end 1-1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here