Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
See they're putting a museum in their new stand.

In other words they're building Roy a retirement home. Mind you they'll have to taxidermy him by the time they build it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tis' true, and with our injury crisis that gap may close, but overall, I'd rather be supporting Brighton than Palace given the short, medium and long term prospects.
If we were struggling near the bottom of the 4th again, I'd still rather be supporting Brighton, because we're a great club with good values, rather than a scummy club who treat everyone, including their own fans sometimes, like shit.

Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
t's just a pity that smug turd Dougie and his fellow tiresome chimp SE25 are absolutely nowhere to be seen.
No it isn't.
would be good to get the opinions of Dougie and Se20
No it wouldn't.
He is very prickly in his old age.
He's a prat who's a bit too full of himself. That said, he doesn't sound as well as he did. He's too old for this.

I think he was fair enough in that comment, as Potter was to some degree with his history point. The trouble is they should have kept their traps shut because fans can be a bit precious. But following Beaky's 'next level' declaration, the fans can righty be pissed off with their grim performances.

Their 4 home league wins in the last 12 months:

1 April, 2-1 Leicester
29 Apr, 4-3 West Ham
13 May, 2-0 Bournemouth
3 Sep, 3-2 Wolves

Against ours:

14 Jan, 3-0 Liverpool
4 Feb, 1-0 Bournemouth
4 Mar, 4-0, West Ham
15 Mar, 1-0 Them
29 Apr, 6-0 Wolves
4 May, 1-0 ManUre
21 May, 3-1 Southampton
12 Aug, 4-1 Luton
2 Sep, 3-1 Newcastle
24 Sep, 3-1 Bournemouth
6 Dec, 2-1 Brentford

Imagine being a STH there.

Think Crystal Palace GIF by Crystal Palace Football Club

Jimmy Grimble

Awww, bless. Dreaming of playing at iconic European grounds (even ‘just a friendly). Imagine……… :laugh:

Amusingly, we could end up playing there if we finish second and Shakhtar finish 3rd in their CL group.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here