Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can you please go back to being Br*ghton

Very good, alas I feel the Brighton we have now will be here for some considerable time, I just hope you stick around in the EPL long enough to give you that long overdue thrashing .... similar to the 5-0 on 26/10 (some years back)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Rest assured, that smug bore and renowned fart-in-a-spacesuit "Dougie" will be on here boring everyone to death, the minute we revert to type.

It's funny though. Some of us told him we were on an upward trajectory years ago even when you were beating us to the Premier League. He lapped it up smugly as if he somehow knew better, yet now it's come to fruition and we're competing on another (much better) level from Palace, he's absolutely nowhere to be seen.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Wasn't that generally being better than Palace though? Until we suffered the full consequences of over-reaching and you lot pulled the admin trick twice (or was it a hat-trick?). That was the only reason Palace were able to spend a decade or so in the limelight in our relationship.

Mind you, I've only known it from 78 so there may have been a brief flash of superiroty from you before that. But generally natural order is just being restored as I see it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm lovin' it, surrounded by Palace fans, it's been a long couple of decade's!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Didn’t they try this before?

Viera, DeBoer, anyone?

Attachments

• IMG_6313.jpeg
    IMG_6313.jpeg
    458.4 KB · Views: 158

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Punching down by classlessly shhhh ing Luton fans as you score the equaliser, to go on and then lose...

... Never change, palace.
Not sure why that's classless tbh. Who wouldn't shush when your team equalises against superior opposition.

Many more classless things in that lots armoury!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not sure why that's classless tbh. Who wouldn't shush when your team equalises against superior opposition.

Many more classless things in that lots armoury!
Ironic for the only EPL team to lose at Kennilworth is the only team who'd feel at home there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here