Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan embarrasses himself (and humanity)

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
I know we hate that lot up the road but to be honest I really hope he isn't a Palace fan, not even that lot deserve to have people as scummy and racist as him following the club - an utter disgrace

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I know we hate that lot up the road but to be honest I really hope he isn't a Palace fan, not even that lot deserve to have people as scummy and racist as him following the club - an utter disgrace

His bio listed Palace and Surrey CCC.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Evidently a failed attempt at 'shock satire'.

Well, I guess he's achieved his ambition to become an internet sensation.

Don't think he's going to enjoy his new found fame that much.

Last edited:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton

duh.gif

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
At least with 'then' and 'than', there is the excuse that they are phonetically interchangeable in some accents so could cause people to write it as they say it. (Although it does piss me off just as much as it does you)

I often wonder if other nationalities are as poor at their own language as the British appear to be. It really is shocking that people haven't a clue what words are in their mother tongue. I don't see accents as an excuse, either.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I confronted Ian Duncan Smith today. I asked him whether his resignation was connected with his opposition to the EEC. He said "Its nothing to do with me".
A right porker. IMHO.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
He's had Croydon trending all morning.

Screenshot from 2016-03-23 11:59:19.png

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
His Facebook page is still public.

Describes himself as "European" and "Feminist".

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I often wonder if other nationalities are as poor at their own language as the British appear to be. It really is shocking that people haven't a clue what words are in their mother tongue. I don't see accents as an excuse, either.

When computers were both complicated and quite expensive they were, in the main, owned and operated by people with a modicum of intelligence (although there were some right nobbers on Fidonet to be fair). Now, any f..king idiot can get on line and, sadly, most of them have.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
When computers were both complicated and quite expensive they were, in the main, owned and operated by people with a modicum of intelligence (although there were some right nobbers on Fidonet to be fair). Now, any f..king idiot can get on line and, sadly, most of them have.

Is that like Mumsnet but for dog lovers?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I've not clicked on the link or read any more than the quote showing what he said.

Why does it matter which football team he supports? Just checking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here