Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace and Brighton, Brighton and Palace

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I think this could be the the case for the next couple of years both teams on a par (as long as the money issues ARE sort up the roads) this will reignite the rivalry in a proper fashion.

However I suspect after a couple of years they will not be able to keep up, and I'm going for an Albion win on the 31st to keep it even this year.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Pretty certain Palace will beat us in this one - probably just 1-0

This board will go into meltdown and certain predictable posters will be calling for Gus to go.

The gloating from Palace will be unbearable.

But, our revenge will be complete when we beat them in the playoffs to get the sweetest victory of all.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Funny how we've both had good spells at various times this season but these haven't coincided. You've your noses in front now but remarkably similar records.

I think you're looking better going into the 31st. Dare I say it - I think I'd give up that night in favour of a place at Wembley. We're unlikely to go down and a trip to Wembley would be lovely.

I said BHA 12th and us 16th at the start of the season - could be about right with the expected dip in our league form should we prevail next week.

Hi Paulie - glad to see one of the more sensible Palace fans back on here.

I said at the start of the season I'd be happy with 4th bottom - as long as we are in this league next year I'll be happy. Having now seen most teams, I reckon we'll finish somehere between 10th and 14th , and that Palace will do the same. There are plenty of worse teams than both of us, but plenty better too.

As far as the 31st is concerned, I'd take a draw - it really depends on whether we have some of our players back - I'd love it to be 0-0 with 20 mins to go, and have Lua Lua or Vicente to come on.

Shame it won't be full - and I really do think £30.00 is too steep for 2nd tier football. (If you're only giving us 2,700 tickets cos that's all we gave you, you could have at least charged us the same price!)

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I think we will win 3-1 again, we look quite good going forward but just lack in the final 3rd. Brighton arent too good away.
Not at the moment, no.

My biggest fear is that we're losing approx 2 players per game at the moment and by the 31st you'll be playing a BHAFC side made up of reserves, kit men, and stewards.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Hi Paulie - glad to see one of the more sensible Palace fans back on here.

I said at the start of the season I'd be happy with 4th bottom - as long as we are in this league next year I'll be happy. Having now seen most teams, I reckon we'll finish somehere between 10th and 14th , and that Palace will do the same. There are plenty of worse teams than both of us, but plenty better too.

As far as the 31st is concerned, I'd take a draw - it really depends on whether we have some of our players back - I'd love it to be 0-0 with 20 mins to go, and have Lua Lua or Vicente to come on.

Shame it won't be full - and I really do think £30.00 is too steep for 2nd tier football. (If you're only giving us 2,700 tickets cos that's all we gave you, you could have at least charged us the same price!)

Cheers mate - I think because we're both doing well (relatively) we can have a sensible conversation. Until the 31st.

I'm undecided about giving you more tickets. Makes sense economically but don't want you taking over. Our gates are poor at the moment and can see only about 18,000 being there. Shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here