Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen Hargreaves

Mr Blobby BHA

May 8, 2011
Worthing, West Sussex
just watching SSN and seen a video made by Hargreaves. It seems hes desperate for a club after being released. do you reckon there will be any chance of him taking a pay cut and joining us. just a though :shrug:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
It sad seeing such a class player having to prove himself via youtube, I would love to see him here but I doubt he would join but then again I said that about CMS

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
On a pay as you play basis on a short term contract I think he's worth looking at.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Looks like he's in a public park too, judging by the dog walkers in the background. Shame for him, was a decent player.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I just don't see Gus signing any player who is on the way down. So far, he's always signed players looking to move upwards.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Big fans of his, would have made a huge difference to the England team if he had been fit over the last few years. Would love to see him play for Brighton but would have to be pay as you play and even then I can't see it happening. Wish him all the best finding a club and staying fit.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Owen Hargreaves, if fit and on a wage reflective of the fact that he hasn't palyed much recently, would be a ridiculous signing for us. Anybody that says otherwise needs their heads checked.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Owen Hargreaves, if fit and on a wage reflective of the fact that he hasn't palyed much recently, would be a ridiculous signing for us. Anybody that says otherwise needs their heads checked.

Indeed.
He seems a like an excellent pro too, so I think he's be in favour of a deal with little money but a chance to prove himself.

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea

Manchester United have no doubt one of, it not the best medical setup in world football. After 3 years on the sidelines Hargreaves was declared fit to play against Wolves last November and started the match. He was substituted after 4 minutes with a hamstring injury.

Steer well clear Gus.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Playing for a little old championship side? Sign him up and see how he copes with his injuries. Give him inducements if he can prove his fitness... definitely good enough for us if fit!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Manchester United have no doubt one of, it not the best medical setup in world football. After 3 years on the sidelines Hargreaves was declared fit to play against Wolves last November and started the match. He was substituted after 4 minutes with a hamstring injury.

Steer well clear Gus.

That doesn't really prove anything except that Man U probably don't have the best medical set-up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here