Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Our support is f***ing shit"

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This thread is total shit.

2000 fans turned up. I was there. We weren't silent. Could we have been louder? Probably, but the fans feed the team feed the fans feed the team etc. the same is true everywhere you go.

This thread is an embarrassing barrel of piss started by too many pints of cooking lager and depression.

Delete it.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ffs I'm not blaming our supporters for the shite performance the players put in its just disappointing having such a bad atmosphere for an away day! People need to chill out

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Just got home and I'm confused. You start a thread like this and then say 'people need to chill out'.........????

It was definitely a bit flat in our end today (apart from on the concourse before KO), but there was literally nothing to spark it up. Nothing on the pitch in a dire first half from both teams, nothing at all from the home fans to respond to.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ahh God I wish you would all stop moaning at me, we played shit, the bottom half of our fans were shit, this is a FACT! Some of you deluded morons need to get a grip, I'll be over it by tomorrow and we move on to Tuesday but it's embarrassing how you all jump down the throats of fans speaking the truth

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"Our support is f***ing shit"

Just got home and I'm confused. You start a thread like this and then say 'people need to chill out'.........????

It was definitely a bit flat in our end today (apart from on the concourse before KO), but there was literally nothing to spark it up. Nothing on the pitch in a dire first half from both teams, nothing at all from the home fans to respond to.

Wasn't there today so can't comment on it but that was also the case at Cardiff, plus it was EFFING freezing there too. We "only" had 1200 but sang the whole game & Hughton actually applauded us.

The thing was at Cardiff the stewards let people go where they wanted & were really friendly (I suspect a legacy of Tom Gorringe). Result was non stop noise and standing at the back and a seat and good view for the more - ahem- elderly and trainspottery at the front. Nonetheless I could see some of the seated ones joining in without standing up, and it all led to a triffic atmosphere during a truly dire game.

Bring back terraces and unreserved standing, only safely, please. But not the whole section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Seriously, I must have been at a completely different game to the OP. I was stood with mates just to the right of the goal and in the back block and we were noisy and singing all the way through even after going behind.

Worst crowd ever? OP is talking out of his arse.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Ahh God I wish you would all stop moaning at me, we played shit, the bottom half of our fans were shit, this is a FACT! Some of you deluded morons need to get a grip, I'll be over it by tomorrow and we move on to Tuesday but it's embarrassing how you all jump down the throats of fans speaking the truth

Well, then ask for the thread to be deleted then. You come on here having a crack at the 2000 fans that bothered to travel to Nottingham, and then you take issue with the fact that most of them that were there with you call you out as a bell-end.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wasn't there today so can't comment on it but that was also the case at Cardiff, plus it was EFFING freezing there too. We "only" had 1200 but sang the whole game & Hughton actually applauded us.

The thing was at Cardiff the stewards let people go where they wanted & were really friendly (I suspect a legacy of Tom Gorringe). Result was non stop noise and standing at the back and a seat and good view for the more - ahem- elderly and trainspottery at the front. Nonetheless I could see some of the seated ones joining in without standing up, and it all led to a triffic atmosphere during a truly dire game.

Bring back terraces and unreserved standing, only safely, please. But not the whole section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good points......fairly strict seating allocation from what I could see today, so groups/'leaders' that would normally be together were scattered.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well, then ask for the thread to be deleted then. You come on here having a crack at the 2000 fans that bothered to travel to Nottingham, and then you take issue with the fact that most of them that were there with you call you out as a bell-end.

You weren't sat with the total mutes so shut your pie hole

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Absolute disgrace today, we deserve F all

You sound like a dick. I've been around for decades watching us home and away and know, by sight f**king loads of supporters,we nod at each other and acknowledge our presence, for you to post such shite is outrageous. Grow up you tit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here