Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Our support is f***ing shit"

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yes worst away support I've ever seen

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Utter bollocks. You're drunk. I was there. If you think that's the worst then you haven't been to many away games or a fan for long. I'll assume you are just drunk.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Utter bollocks. You're drunk. I was there. If you think that's the worst then you haven't been to many away games or a fan for long. I'll assume you are just drunk.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(
I'm you weren't sitting at the front obviously, stop mouthing off on something you didn't experience

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
And for what it's worth I said the guys at the back were singing all game, the 10 rows at the front consisted of miserable old sods, grey haired old women and spotty teenagers that stood with their arms crossed for the majority of the game .

Should they be banned from attending future games?...Least you didnt had to stand next to your Dad being a miserable 'old' sod all game! Like i did :D

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Tbh the train home is the best atmosphere all day, people with instruments, absolute laugh!

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
What a funny thread!!!!!! - Support had nothing to do with the result today. Move on. We were poor across the park. No urgency, poor passing (apart from Dunk to Duffy visa versa, across the back four), sluggish, disjointed, and really lacking ideas going forward which was a concern. Too be honest a typical away performance, going behind and trying to nick a draw or a last minute goal for a win. I just wish we would start away games with a sense of urgency, and intent to go at these teams. We allow them to gain confidence, and Momentum in the game. Our crowd today had no impact on the result - full stop. Rotherham is a must.

Sent by WEI Device

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
No chance you must've been behind me, not one person in front of me lifted a finger all game

With respect, is that your first time near the front? It's normally full of mutes who have absolutely no intention of improving the atmosphere. They pay and travel just like the rest of us though so they can watch the game however they choose. Obviously I would prefer loud and passionate fans filling away ends but not to be.

It was fairly subdued today for some reason, before we conceded. All ticket means a lot follow their actual seats so plenty of mutes at the back too, 2 singing groups at either end out of sync and nothing to smash on at forest to keep rhythm.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
With respect, is that your first time near the front? It's normally full of mutes who have absolutely no intention of improving the atmosphere. They pay and travel just like the rest of us though so they can watch the game however they choose. Obviously I would prefer loud and passionate fans filling away ends but not to be.

It was fairly subdued today for some reason, before we conceded. All ticket means a lot follow their actual seats so plenty of mutes at the back too, 2 singing groups at either end out of sync and nothing to smash on at forest to keep rhythm.
Tbh was our first time down the front but we were still 10 rows back and it was full of "mutes" great word btw

Jan 30, 2008

modern day football lack of atmosphere shocker :wink:
regards
DR

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
TBF, i can see what people mean when they say the fans do dictate what happens on the pitch. While only watching on TV (bad fan) for the Newcastle game, the fans were roaring and in high spirits. The players looked like it too and we were well on top. After the penalty, things started to die down as did the crowd. Then almost by magic you started feeling the nerves from the crowd, and with every missplaced pass it seemed to grow. You could feel it on TV and it also seemed to seep into the players as you could then see the players start to get nervous. Today, it seemed nervous from the start. Then when the goal went in the away crowd woke up and started singing and supporting the team. They started getting behind the team and the team actually started playing much better. Then the second goal went in and we all gave up hope, as did the players. TBH it shouldn't matter what is happening on the pitch we should always sing and support, as it always seems like our negativity always then seems to seep into the players.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Brighton fans criticised for trying to generate an atmosphere on a thread about Brighton fans making no atmosphere. Classic NSC.

Singing 'you're just a shit Derby County and 'we're gonna win 4-3' yeah massive atmosphere that.

As I said - fans moved away from them as they couldn't stand their tinpottery and that they told me they didn't join in with any songs not started by 'their crew' what kind of BS is that?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Singing 'you're just a shit Derby County and 'we're gonna win 4-3' yeah massive atmosphere that.

As I said - fans moved away from them as they couldn't stand their tinpottery and that they told me they didn't join in with any songs not started by 'their crew' what kind of BS is that?

Sounds like exactly how you've described it, bullshit.

Are you part of the song police by the way? Are we not permitted to sing anything that could qualify as tongue in cheek?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here