Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Our support is f***ing shit"

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
"Our support is f***ing shit"

Tbf the guys at the back were trying to keep an atmosphere going for the whole game, shame none of the other **** $ers joined in

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Oh you were.

Well do try to remember that the 2000 that were there bothered to pay and show up. And tbh in the empty cauldron of the city ground there is not much you can add.

I've gone away quite a lot and it wasn't the fans fault.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You're a ****ing prick. Were you even there? Wanker.

Edit: You were there then. Exactly what did you do to help us avoid a three nil loss. Genuinely curious.
I tried to get our moron fans to uncross their arms for 90 mins so f*** off

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm assuming you were there.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(
Yes worst away support I've ever seen

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I tried to get our moron fans to uncross their arms for 90 mins so f*** off

Yeah, me too. Didn't ****ing work though did it? So maybe, just maybe, you should stop being a self righteous wanker and realise that we have very little effect on the result compared to the 11 athletes on the pitch.

Case in point : Forest fans were deathly quiet and they won 3-0.

So shut up and **** off you utter bellend.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So how's it going tonight slagging off your fellow fans, are you discussing it on the train on the way home or is it limited to your fingers on your phone.
Erm most of the people still up here agree you f******* pled

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yeah, me too. Didn't ****ing work though did it? So maybe, just maybe, you should stop being a self righteous wanker and realise that we have very little effect on the result compared to the 11 athletes on the pitch.

Case in point : Forest fans were deathly quiet and they won 3-0.

So shut up and **** off you utter bellend.
You win the prick of the day well done

Could I ask why he OP thinks this please, as I'm pretty sure he was there today?

Genuine question, I was sat on a bar stool in Burgess Hill.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
You're not allowed to be worried, you'll be classified as a bedwetter (shudder) and thereafter clueless and a disgrace.
Regardless of whether you're worried or not, and I do have concerns, acting like a total melodramatic pussy on a message board or at the ground will help nobody at all. Where are our supporters backbones?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Erm most of the people still up here agree you f******* pled

OK so you're staying up there must be an enjoyable evening for you. Are you all sitting round a little table in a pub with your phones in your hands rather than actually enjoying yourselves.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
OK so you're staying up there must be an enjoyable evening for you. Are you all sitting round a little table in a pub with your phones in your hands rather than actually enjoying yourselves.

Shh! Don't question him. He's a super fan. If only he'd cheered louder, we might have won. Because that's how it works. Apparently.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We're in subway actually get off your high horse old timer

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Shh! Don't question him. He's a super fan. If only he'd cheered louder, we might have won. Because that's how it works. Apparently.
Erm the team were shit today all I was stating was our fans were abysmal, truth hurts to some of you "die hard" mongrels

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here