Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Our support is f***ing shit"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Were you even there?

If that's true then must sing like a ****ing mouse.

Loon.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(
Go to bed ya pleb, you weren't stood there so you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Go to bed ya pleb, you weren't stood there so you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I was stood with fans that were making a noise. You were in La La Land.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I was stood with fans that were making a noise. You were in La La Land.

Lucky you, I wasn't, ffs, get over it

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Lucky you, I wasn't, ffs, get over it

I've got nothing to get over. I didn't start the most shite thread in NSC today. That prize goes to you twathead.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've got nothing to get over. I didn't start the most shite thread in NSC today. That prize goes to you twathead.

Aww typical native you are, don't like other people's opinions on their experience if it doesn't fall in line. Put the heating on, wouldn't want the winter to claim you

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Next time I go to an Albion match, I'm going to sit with my back turned to the pitch.

I didn't realise there was so much to observe in the stands. And there's me for 22 years watching the pitch. Bloody hell have I been missing out!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
State of them though, I like a pint but at least 2 of them were really messed up. :lol:

They were a mess when they arrived surprised they got in. Came close to being thrown out and that was on the concourse.:lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
They were a mess when they arrived surprised they got in. Came close to being thrown out and that was on the concourse.:lolol:

Two did get thrown out, one did get let back in for a while, I'm not sure if he was taken out for a talking to from the police.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Two did get thrown out, one did get let back in for a while, I'm not sure if he was taken out for a talking to from the police.
Yeah we saw that. I don't mind the singing but the beer throwing isn't good especially when you've got a long journey home smelling of stale beer. Plus it's criminal to waste it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yeah we saw that. I don't mind the singing but the beer throwing isn't good especially when you've got a long journey home smelling of stale beer. Plus it's criminal to waste it.

Trouble was they stood in the middle of the concourse in front of one of the bars chucking beer around, I saw a few people just trying to get past getting showered.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Trouble was they stood in the middle of the concourse in front of one of the bars chucking beer around, I saw a few people just trying to get past getting showered.
Ah bn9, did it seem a lot quieter down the front than normal to you? I counted about 5 chants that actually got carried down from the back which only lasted for the first verse!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ah bn9, did it seem a lot quieter down the front than normal to you? I counted about 5 chants that actually got carried down from the back which only lasted for the first verse!

I was just reading through your comments and I think we got the short straw when tickets were allocated.
What you should have posted was SOME of the away section was very quiet.

There seemed to be plenty of singing coming from Albion fans in line with the corner flag , towards the back of the stand.
The singing didn't seem to carry through the rest of the stand to where you and I were.
There were a few loud songs at the beginning, but you are correct in saying there were lots of fans not joining in.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I was just reading through your comments and I think we got the short straw when tickets were allocated.

There seemed to be plenty of singing coming from Albion fans in line with the corner flag , towards the back of the stand.
The singing didn't seem to carry through the rest of the stand to where you and I were.
There were a few loud songs at the beginning, but you are correct in saying there were lots of fans not joining in.
Yeah I've just read through them too, granted my first post was through frustration after their second goal went in but I did say later on I didn't mean our whole stand, thanks for backing me up, thought I was going mad[emoji23] [emoji106]

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Yes but that's the same at every away match and always has been. What's new is getting upset about it. I wasn't there (cue the obvious comments) but this sounds like being told off by the Head of Music.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes but that's the same at every away match and always has been. What's new is getting upset about it.
Tbh the insults and carry on (which I apologise about) just gave me something to do on the way home [emoji6]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yeah I've just read through them too, granted my first post was through frustration after their second goal went in but I did say later on I didn't mean our whole stand, thanks for backing me up, thought I was going mad[emoji23] [emoji106]

If I were you I'd apologise for being so downright rude last night and let the thread die. I really wouldn't try and resurrect it as if nothing happened. That's worse than what you originally did. The rdrunk pretending he doesn't know what he did the night before. You owe an apology and then let it die.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here