Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I am not keen on the design.......a blot on the landscape

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
example of the football stadiums in the past, based on a practical design where its sole purpose is to host a football game, looks like a blot even in a built up town area
selhurst-park2.jpg

example of a football stadium of tomorrow, designed to even fit in with the countryside, professionally designed to not only host football, but to be remembered fondly as a first class luxury stadium:
11cf4bbb.jpeg

The top photo for me every time

Falmer just might be the new Weston Homes Community Stadium

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
A truly beautiful building, which ENHANCES the landscape with it's sweeping curves etc. Could also be a venue for other events and concerts to bring in some extra quid.
I was there late October and could see the impact even then.:love:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Top quality design... Tony B... thank you, thank you, thank you...

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
We have what will be a state of the art stadium, not yet complete, and which won't be open for around a year - and people are already moaning that it is flawed.

What a bunch of ingrates. Absolute perfection is impossible, but sheer excellence is good enough for me!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If I ever hear someone DARE complain when we get there I will go MENTAL.

I would except ANYTHING over withdean, let alone a STUNNING arena such as this with EVERY seat padded, fantastic facilities and room for expansion.

Seriously, some people are SO f***ing UNGRATEFUL.

Electrik Blue

Jun 12, 2007
how anyone can say its a blot on the landscape with all the crap that is built around it, ie most of the Sussex Uni buildings that nobody complains about when they go up virtually overnight astounds me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
If I ever hear someone DARE complain when we get there I will go MENTAL.

I went to Arsenal's first game at the Emirates and heard some Gooners complaining about it afterwards. I know they'd been at the well served and historical Highbury previously and hadn't really moved far but that stadium is so DON* that I couldn't understand anybody whingeing about it.

*use of word common on NSC when we were wondering if we'd get the stadium at all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here