DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Bloody hell: I'm starting to think that perhaps this site isn't for you? You've made your point, and Bozza has responded quite reasonably with the point that neither he, nor the rest of the mods sit here reading every post, all day long. We have other stuff to do in life. I for one was at work most of yesterday, others were presumably out or with families, whatever. Sometimes we spot things, sometimes we don't, and we often rely on people to report posts or users if they have a problem. You've (now) done that, and Bozza appears- from what you've said- to have dealt with it.

I can't really grasp why you're now seemingly getting the hump with Bozza or any person other than the one who originally caused the issue.

Don't bloody drag me into this Edna! It's between you, Bozza and Hugh'sDad now.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
What normally happens is you raise an issue. You might make reasonable point but maybe overlook something. Somebody will seize on that to try and belittle you, backed up by a few chums. When you stick up for yourself and swipe back, they go running to the mods to get you banned. The mods will stick up for their mates.
Someone said the forum is not for those easily offended. Well that should be, it's not for an outsider who is not in the clique. It can be a bit of fun sometimes but you have to have rhino skin if you are not one of the inner circle and also a lot of the stuff is fairly dreary, non consequential and repetitive.
I enjoy posting frequently in the brief periods when not banned. Inevitably someone will say that's because I'm a saddo but then of course the accuser is on the same forum.
I can see why so many teachers can't cope with the profession. In my day the teacher would find a way of putting you in your place. Of course these days the child can run riot and of course a lot of contributors to this forum are a product of that environment.

Last edited:

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
What normally happens is you raise an issue. You might make reasonable point but maybe overlook something. Somebody will seize on that to try and belittle you, backed up by a few chums. When you stick up for yourself and swipe back, they go running to the mods to get you banned. The mods will stick up for their mates. Someone said the forum is not for those easily offended. Well that should be, it's not for an outsider who is not in the clique. It can be a bit of fun sometimes but you have to have rhino skin if you are not one of the inner circle and also a lot of the stuff is fairly dreary, non consequential and repetitive. I enjoy posting frequently in the brief periods when not banned. Inevitably someone will say that's because I'm a saddo but then of course the accuser is on the same forum.

Top man .. Charlie Adam eat your heart out

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
What normally happens is you raise an issue. You might make reasonable point but maybe overlook something. Somebody will seize on that to try and belittle you, backed up by a few chums. When you stick up for yourself and swipe back, they go running to the mods to get you banned. The mods will stick up for their mates. Someone said the forum is not for those easily offended. Well that should be, it's not for an outsider who is not in the clique. It can be a bit of fun sometimes but you have to have rhino skin if you are not one of the inner circle and also a lot of the stuff is fairly dreary, non consequential and repetitive. I enjoy posting frequently in the brief periods when not banned. Inevitably someone will say that's because I'm a saddo but then of course the accuser is on the same forum.

I am not in a clique, never backed up by anyone but equally have not, so far anyway, been particularly rude to any individual nor too controversial

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I had not noticed [MENTION=22643]Hugh'sDad[/MENTION] until last year when this was his reply to my obviously silly post.

image.jpg

Mr pot meet Mr kettle :)

If you can give it out learn to take it.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
I had not noticed [MENTION=22643]Hugh'sDad[/MENTION] until last year when this was his reply to my obviously silly post.

View attachment 64367

Mr pot meet Mr kettle :)

If you can give it out learn to take it.

Waited a while for that, haven't you?
...".came to my attention".....presumably whilst "perambulating in a westernly direction"

There's only one thing that annoys me more than people posting unsociably, and that's people telling me (and the moderators) how to moderate.

As has been said time and time again...

1. Do not assume that because something on NSC there is implicit acceptance of it. It is highly likely that no moderator has seen it.

2. Report the 'bad posts'. I can see, now, that you have done this (although it's only you that has - twice). I do not spend every second of my waking day monitoring my email to make sure I react with speed every time someone reports a posts. As it happens, despite my MacBook sitting open on the arm of the sofa, probably showing me as active on NSC, I was playing with my 4 year old. Sorry about that.

3. When action is taken against those who have gone against NSC's rules, it remains between the moderator and the poster in question. You can request all you like for details of action taken - you won't get them.

Presumably a ban is still posted in the moderators decisions section of the forum ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Waited a while for that, haven't you?
...".came to my attention".....presumably whilst "perambulating in a westernly direction"

I'm not clued up enough to link to that thread but I did reply to you on that thread.
My post was obviously a joke, hence the :whistle: on the Clapping the away fans thread .

Keep digging mate:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here