NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And there was me wondering what to do on a Saturday afternoon with no match
pringles-lobachevsky1.jpeg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I reckon The Truth is an El Pres wind up. Dingodan is the one I fear believes his own dribble.

(WOW, that got off topic quick).

What makes you think that? Why are you in fear for Dingodan? I'm sure he's fine. Don't be so paranoid!

- - - Updated - - -

And there was me wondering what to do on a Saturday afternoon with no match

Shooting your wife is no option!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm not denying she is a gorgeous girl and that it was her job, and maybe she wouldn't mind that picture being posted however I do find it all very distasteful and just seems a cheap ploy but the sun showing sexualised picture of the poor girl who is current laying on a slab in a mortuary... It just seems morally wrong sexualising this girl barely after her death...

For the record think he is guilty as hell... A history of domestics and arguments that night. Then Hun shots fired.... Tens mins and then more shots.... Poor girl

Maybe the first set of shots were from her?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Maybe the first set of shots were from her?

Hmm interesting spin on it... But her twitter account posts only hours before her death were all excited valentines say tweets... She seemed pretty loved up from my twitter investigations on her account :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Hmm interesting spin on it... But her twitter account posts only hours before her death were all excited valentines say tweets... She seemed pretty loved up from my twitter investigations on her account :)

It's not spin. More trying to demonstrate none of us know what happened so it's a bit premature to suggest he is guilty.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Called this as being OJ big at the beginning. So putting aside that a poor woman has lost her life but all the focus is on how this will affect Oscar and taking as read our condolences to those who were close to her...
How much are you looking forward to the trial? Really hoping they will be some ridiculous convoluted defence -or ideally that he actual uses the "Chewbacca defence"

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
So you think Oscar is innocent?

More that there will be political fallout whatever the verdict. And sure, I think he is about as innocent as OJ was.

See that the family have come out saying its disgraceful he's been charged with premeditated murder but that he shot her several times through a bathroom door does not seem to be contested. Seems his defence will be "I heard a noise from the bathroom, presumed it was an intruder so shot through the door without any further thought because I'm a paranoid nutbag, no I didnt consider it might be my hot girlfriend even though obviously she was in the house and not in bed next to me because when I felt threatened I had no thought for her at all, I'm just that much of an emotionally damaged individual, please take into account my apparent remorse, my fame and that I have no legs"

Prediction: manslaughter, 5yrs, serve 2 somewhere nice, civil suit to follow (that's a prediction, not what I think should happen)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It's not spin. More trying to demonstrate none of us know what happened so it's a bit premature to suggest he is guilty.

premature? are we to discount his admission he shot her?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think he is about as innocent as OJ was.
There's a good chance OJ was innocent, and that it was his son that committed the murders.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
premature? are we to discount his admission he shot her?

No. But it could have been any number of reasons e.g. self-defence, accident, or malicious intent. I don't know, and neither do you.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
More that there will be political fallout whatever the verdict. And sure, I think he is about as innocent as OJ was.

See that the family have come out saying its disgraceful he's been charged with premeditated murder but that he shot her several times through a bathroom door does not seem to be contested. Seems his defence will be "I heard a noise from the bathroom, presumed it was an intruder so shot through the door without any further thought because I'm a paranoid nutbag, no I didnt consider it might be my hot girlfriend even though obviously she was in the house and not in bed next to me because when I felt threatened I had no thought for her at all, I'm just that much of an emotionally damaged individual, please take into account my apparent remorse, my fame and that I have no legs"

Prediction: manslaughter, 5yrs, serve 2 somewhere nice, civil suit to follow (that's a prediction, not what I think should happen)

Sitting here in my freezing cold kitchen having a cuppa. That has really amused me. I agree with your prediction, I cannot see Oscar doing 27 years on Devils Island..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports