Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Oops! Alex Jones’ lawyers mess up…

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think that the size of the damages figure is absolutely ridiculous, even $100M will bankrupt him forever... I'd say make him apologise for his lies on live TV on every station on a weekly basis for a year.
Can we do that and the other thing? Maybe knock a tenner off the bill every time he apologises.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I think that the size of the damages figure is absolutely ridiculous, even $100M will bankrupt him forever... I'd say make him apologise for his lies on live TV on every station on a weekly basis for a year.
he doesn't actually have to pay the full amount does he?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's like he's trying to make himself the world's biggest bell-end

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

What a totally deluded and horrendous human being.

He lied. He got caught lying. But it's all the other 'side's' fault.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Just had a look at his donations page, one comment with a donation reads "those Families should be ashamed of themselves" he has been sent almost 185,000 USD as of 5 minutes ago.

BenGarfield

Feb 22, 2019
crawley
To be fair its no different from holocaust deniers, 9/11 etc. Should these people be prosecuted and compensation to the victim families?
Like the family of Geoff Campbell from Hurstpierpoint who are talking legal action to reopen the inquest on the causes of his death? Should they be prosecuted too?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That amount of money is ridiculous. Unless he has it? Then by all means, take it off him and give it to his victims.
Jail would be a better punishment. But all yanks are interested in is $$$.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here