Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Oops! Alex Jones’ lawyers mess up…

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You think YOU got it bad? I stand to have my first MOTD of the season severely impacted by Christina bloody Aguilera squawking her head off across the road in the park :rant:

Ah yes! It’s Pride, I forgot!

Our noise seems to be some bizarre Philippine medical expo show with live music and stalls selling bizarre potted meats.

Anyway, apologies to all for bad vibe posts the day before we kick off our new season.

Enjoy Christina, she used to be quite a fox.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Thats an odd figure , does it represent his Net Worth ?
Lets hope so ...

It appears he has allegedly moved various sums (according to the article) from his company to various accounts. I imagine he’s worth a lot more than $49m.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
To be fair its no different from holocaust deniers, 9/11 etc. Should these people be prosecuted and compensation to the victim families?

Yes. Absolutely Yes.
There must be a consequence to people who make money or fame from other people's misery.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
It seems like a mistake a pro lawyer wouldn’t make.

In other nasty nut job news, Alex Belfield has been found guilty of stalking. Up on eight counts, found guilty of 4.

Again, couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news...und-guilty-of-stalking-jeremy-vine-and-others

I’m genuinely cheered to see proper judicial process overcoming nasty, extremist, trolls and handing out some justice. Belfield told he could well receive a custodial sentence.

Sentenced to 5 1/2 years in jail. Good.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-62925746

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That little dweeb is going to get passed around like a peace pipe in prison. And pounded to dust by the immigrant prison population.

He doesn’t stand a chance :)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
:laugh::lol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Huge amount of money and rightfully so.

Love that he has decided that he is done saying sorry. Implying that he gets to say when enough is enough. Pity he didn't show the victims of Sandy Hook the same respect.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ouch, thought there was missing a decimal.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think that the size of the damages figure is absolutely ridiculous, even $100M will bankrupt him forever... I'd say make him apologise for his lies on live TV on every station on a weekly basis for a year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here