Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Oops! Alex Jones’ lawyers mess up…

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Alex Jones must pay $49.3m for Sandy Hook hoax claim…

Mainly because his lawyer’s accidentally sent an entire digital copy of his mobile phone to the prosecution :clap:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62444302

Boy's goose was cooked earlydoors on account of his Sandy Hook fake news claim, with or without a major own goal assist by his idiot legal team. As others have said, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Oh dear.

He’s a lot more than that to the families of the children at Sandy Hook.

I don’t want a row, but please, please try and engage your brain before reciting your dogma. Hugely insensitive to the families of murdered children.

You clearly don’t know what this case is about and your post shows that.

If you gave a shit about "insensitivity" and "dead children", your initial post wouldn't include clapping, mobile phones and incompetent lawyers.

You, on the other hand, is using these families and their dead children to get some kind of moral advantage over me.

Classy as ever. Complete psychopath.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If you gave a shit about "insensitivity" and "dead children", your initial post wouldn't include clapping, mobile phones and incompetent lawyers.

You, on the other hand, is using these families and their dead children to get some kind of moral advantage over me.

Classy as ever. Complete psychopath.

Wow.

I have zero authority but can you either stop this behaviour or leave the thread. Thank you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Boy's goose was cooked earlydoors on account of his Sandy Hook fake news claim, with or without a major own goal assist by his idiot legal team. As others have said, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke

Did they have case winning proof before the phone records? Or was that simply the clincher?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wow.

I have zero authority but can you either stop this behaviour or leave the thread. Thank you.

You post this thread in the category "Humour" and then accuse me of being insensitive to the families of murdered children.

You are a really manipulative, sick and narcissistic person - a psychopath.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Seriously? They had dead kids. Police records. Coroner reports. That kind of thing. Reckon that's pretty much case winning proof

I mean, case winning proof of his phone harassment . Not the shooting. Of course that’s indisputable.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
After (what seems to be) an endless stream of doom and gloom, on the news front, this has cheered me up immensely. The only downside is (as was said, earlier) that he's not in jail, and I wish the fine had been even more.
The little bonus was hearing about Bellend, although that came as no surprise whatsoever - creepy little weirdo.
As an aside, I would say to Swanny that you're behaving like a tit, on this thread.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Seriously? They had dead kids. Eye-witnesses. Police records. Coroner reports. That kind of thing. Reckon that's pretty much case winning proof
To be fair its no different from holocaust deniers, 9/11 etc. Should these people be prosecuted and compensation to the victim families?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
To be fair its no different from holocaust deniers, 9/11 etc. Should these people be prosecuted and compensation to the victim families?

Ideally, I’d say yes.

However, Jones has made a fortune out of his sick agenda.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You post this thread in the category "Humour" and then accuse me of being insensitive to the families of murdered children.

You are a really manipulative, sick and narcissistic person - a psychopath.

I don’t think this thread is for you, it seems to have triggered you. Be cool.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Seriously? They had dead kids. Eye-witnesses. Police records. Coroner reports. That kind of thing. Reckon that's pretty much case winning proof

the trial was for defamation, concerned with Jones claiming the family are actors as part of a hoax. unfortunatly there's a significant/vocal minority that believe in these conspriacies and take people like him seriously. they believe this is also a show trial, he's turned to a government stooge being paid to undermine the 1st amendment. so there will continue to be people who think Sandy Hook (and about every other shooting) is a hoax.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
the trial was for defamation, concerned with Jones claiming the family are actors as part of a hoax. unfortunatly there's a significant/vocal minority that believe in these conspriacies and take people like him seriously. they believe this is also a show trial, he's turned to a government stooge being paid to undermine the 1st amendment. so there will continue to be people who think Sandy Hook (and about every other shooting) is a hoax.

That’s a good summary. Better than I put it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wow.

You were being insensitive. Your narcissistic rage won’t hide that. Whomever you direct it at.

I don’t think this thread is for you, it’s angering you. Be cool.

Neither you nor [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] are bad guys. Tho on this occasion you maybe both need to wind your necks in a wee bit no?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Neither you nor [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] are bad guys. Tho on this occasion you maybe both need to wind your necks in a wee bit no?

I already had and then you quoted my edited post. Nice one :facepalm:

But yes.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You are quite right though. Anyway, I need to go and see what this ****ing racket is going on over on beach green. It’s intolerable!

You think YOU got it bad? I stand to have my first MOTD of the season severely impacted by Christina bloody Aguilera squawking her head off across the road in the park :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here