One thing that really winds me up...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can't the players just re- enact exciting events but just do it slowly? I am incandescent with RAGE about this!

Does anyone have the demon Barbers mobile number?

GENIUS suggestion - so much greener than running those enormous TV screens.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
324df46b6436-xl_4538924_lrg.jpg

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I do it. I'll make a banner for you for when I do it at the Burnley game. 'This ones for you Marc1901.' Mind your blood pressure by the way.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Yeah, that REALLY wind me up too. I'm all like 'GRRRRR why don't you look at the other giant screen!!'

Sometimes, I HATE being a Brighton fan...

Is that why you have two choices? On which TV screen to watch?

I thought it was about which ipad to use..... ooohhhhh too soon?

:jester:

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
We're you the one crying about it around row S or T? Heard someone say "it's just happened in front of your eyes"

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
They should make the players actually recreate what just happened.
Possibly with Gully's Girl/s running round doing cartwheels at the same time.
Maybe I wouldn't be so LIVID all the time.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Everyone in the North Stand turning around to see the screen after everything that happens, even when the action is happening right infront of them and there's a screen at the other end of the ground which is clearly visible if you really want to see what happened 10 seconds before again.

I didn't turn round to look at the screen but to see who was shouting at everyone for doing it. When I turned round I missed some of the action, so had to look at the screen to see what I'd missed....

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
We're you the one crying about it around row S or T? Heard someone say "it's just happened in front of your eyes"

No couldn't have been Marc booing, I've only ever see him cry once and that was when [MENTION=19880]fattyjohn[/MENTION] farted in front of him at the bar :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports