Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One thing that really winds me up...

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Everyone in the North Stand turning around to see the screen after everything that happens, even when the action is happening right infront of them and there's a screen at the other end of the ground which is clearly visible if you really want to see what happened 10 seconds before again.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Yeah, that REALLY wind me up too. I'm all like 'GRRRRR why don't you look at the other giant screen!!'

Sometimes, I HATE being a Brighton fan...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Are you in the North Marc? Most in the North get a better view looking at the screen behind them than the screen on the other side of the pitch. And sometimes people like to see the replays that are shown after the event, even if it has just played out in front of them. Have you never watched the highlights after attending a match?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Are you in the North Marc? Most in the North get a better view looking at the screen behind them than the screen on the other side of the pitch. And sometimes people like to see the replays that are shown after the event, even if it has just played out in front of them. Have you never watched the highlights after attending a match?

I am yeah. Of course, but I wait until after the game, don't need to see every highlight after it's just happened.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I agree Marc. It makes me feel like they're staring at ME and its giving me a complex. I'm like "what? Have I got a bogey hanging out my nose?" Last night every time a highlight was shown there was hundreds of 'em all giving it more neck than a giraffe.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It looks better on a big screen , the one down the other end looks small in comparison :lol:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Why can't they stop the match while we watch the replays?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can't explain just how angry this makes me. I'd be banned.

Everyone in the North Stand turning around to see the screen after everything that happens, even when the action is happening right infront of them and there's a screen at the other end of the ground which is clearly visible if you really want to see what happened 10 seconds before again.

Arr. This explains why the North Stand don't sing - too busy watching the screens.:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here