Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One thing that really winds me up...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Mini-screens on the backs of the seats in front are bound to be the future. Or in the North we should each be given pointy ku klux klan hats with screens in their back side so when staring at the back of someone's head we still get to see the replays at least, and maybe be persuaded to buy some tickets for shows during pantomime season at the Theatre Royal with flashes of the likes of Biggins appearing repeatedly throughout.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Arr. This explains why the North Stand don't sing - too busy watching the screens.:whistle:

Have you updated the home league attendances figure , it doesn't look right ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I do hope their turning around to watch the big screen replays doesn't interfere with their ability to record the action continuously on their mobile phones.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I am so angry as well. All I can see is the back of hundreds of heads. Glad I am in WSL.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I am furious about this too... and so is my wife (who does not even go to The Albion)

Quite.

People have no ide how turning round to watch a highlight can have knock on effects.

Shows in graphic detail all that is wrong with Britain today. Its just take take take with no thought for your fellow man.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Personally I cant understand why they dont show old episodes of QI over and over again. Then I would feel quite at home!

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
CMS & Spanish Dave had a good laugh when the replay of CMS's overhead kick goal was shown on the screen while they were out warming up at half time, made me chuckle watching them chuckle at him scoring and celebrating on the screen, guess they don't usually see that very often.

Really wound me up though.

horshamseagull11

seagullshorsham
Dec 11, 2010
Eastbourne
Cant see screen at other end very well and have 20 20 vision the screens are not all that. They've spent most the budget on lifts which lead to about 5 disabled seats and prawn sandwich bars.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I do hope their turning around to watch the big screen replays doesn't interfere with their ability to record the action continuously on their mobile phones.

I've seen far more phone videos from the east and west stands than I have form the North to be fair!

I think the west upper must smuggle in their camera kits (and coffee flasks) under their blankets!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
If we started doing the Poznan we could watch the screen and nobody would realise we were doing it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Everyone in the North Stand turning around to see the screen after everything that happens, even when the action is happening right infront of them and there's a screen at the other end of the ground which is clearly visible if you really want to see what happened 10 seconds before again.

Ignore them. They're only doing it to wind you up.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Everyone in the North Stand turning around to see the screen after everything that happens, even when the action is happening right infront of them and there's a screen at the other end of the ground which is clearly visible if you really want to see what happened 10 seconds before again.

Does it wind you up more than having to wait three hours at A&E to get your poorly finger sorted?

Not too fussed to be honest. Same as watching a replay on TV, isn't it?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'm in the NS, iv'e never noticed people looking around at the screen behind them. It really winds me up that i have missed this phenomenon, i shall turn around myself in future.
Thanks for the heads up.....literally.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Why can't the players just re- enact exciting events but just do it slowly? I am incandescent with RAGE about this!

Does anyone have the demon Barbers mobile number?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here