One foot in a semi-final...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
God I really fcuking hate that bunch of pikeys. I dont know of another club that likes them either, they must be the most hated set of fans in the country.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Quite an achievement from our pals up the road, protecting a one goal lead in Cardiff is going to be difficult however. I thought the atmosphere at Selhurst was very continental. drums and cheerleaders in the crowd, I think a megaphone will be the next thing to make an appearance. Its all good.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
I dont know if you foul mouthed Clowns realise that if we defend like we did yesterday and Nick a goal in Cardiff, Were through, and you lot havent even answered the OPs question, Where are you? Below Us as usuall.

D

Deleted member 18477

if palace get to the final that is some achievement i'm not gunna lie. If they get to the final i will stick a tenner on them to win.

if they win i'll be quids in for sure. if they lose i'll be very happy!

if brighton were 90 mins away from a cup final we'd all be going mental! although I wouldnt be going mental all over another teams f***ing forum! piss off palace back to your own shitty board!

D

Deleted member 18477

I dont know if you foul mouthed Clowns realise that if we defend like we did yesterday and Nick a goal in Cardiff, Were through, and you lot havent even answered the OPs question, Where are you? Below Us as usuall.

what do you expect? we've been below you for f-ing years! you're still the bigger team for now. not quite sure why you're asking such a stupid question in the first place!

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
if palace get to the final that is some achievement i'm not gunna lie. If they get to the final i will stick a tenner on them to win.

if they win i'll be quids in for sure. if they lose i'll be very happy!

if brighton were 90 mins away from a cup final we'd all be going mental! although I wouldnt be going mental all over another teams f***ing forum! piss off palace back to your own shitty board!

I think you might want to take Look on the BBS to see what utter Shit YOUR fans come out with on OUR Board.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
and where are you c*nts?

Still in our shadow as always.

:lol:

Fair play to attempt jibe at us, but you do have to get it right. One foot in the final you dips**t. I don't for one minute expect you will read this as you probably run away with embarrasment.

You poor thing, so tragic that you have had little education. Too busy looting your own community I expect. I would not put it past the palace fans to have looted their own club shop.

Enough now or I will be down at your level. Good luck in the 2nd leg.

D

Deleted member 22389

Foul mouthed clowns? Take a look at who started this thread. Then take a look at the one of the words he has used. You must be so proud.

D

Deleted member 18477

Yh thats why there are more Members on OUR Board and even your own fans have spent years on it.

if it's soooooooooo good why are you here then little jimmy? why have you got 350+ posts since october? you must bloody love north stand chat!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
He wasnt Personally Insulting you though, i mean its OK for you lot on here to call us Pikeys, But when we call you a Virgin ect, we get slaughtered.

Boo f***ing hoo, get your dad off your sister and tell mummy then!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yh thats why there are more Members on OUR Board

1. A distinct part of a whole, especially:
a. Linguistics A syntactic unit of a sentence; a clause.
b. Logic A proposition of a syllogism.
c. Mathematics An element in a set.
2. A part or an organ of a human or animal body, as:
a. A limb, such as an arm or a leg.
b. The penis.

Yep, you're right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports