Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One foot in a semi-final...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
In the history of competitive sport, has a team ever come back from losing the first leg 1-0 to win the second by a big enough score to go through? :dunce:

You won 1-0. Big woop, 90 minutes in Cardiff first.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
One foot in the Final surely?

That's what I thought he meant. I'd expect anyone who's been following football for more than five minutes to know when and how to use such a well-worn phrase, but it just goes to show you should never underestimate the idiocy of a Palace fan.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Two legs in a League Cup Semi, but I didn't expect you lot to know that anyway.

Yeah & having won the 1st leg you have one foot in the final you thick smelly palace tramp.... Aaaahaha you f***ing wet willy !!! Ya start a thread to gloat & can't even get passed the title without showing yourself up ya pikey ****

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Two legs in a League Cup Semi, but I didn't expect you lot to know that anyway.

Wow, are you really that stupid? Mind you, it's always mildly surprising that any of your lot can recognise the squiggles on a keyboard, I didn't mean any disrespect to your position as the cleverest Palace fan ever.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
This reminds me of a time at school where I punched someone and felt wonderful and brilliant. A couple of days later his older brother from a few years above knocked the shit out of me. I won't say who is Palace and who is Cardiff in this story, but I recommend you don't go showing off in front of people just in case, eh?

PS, if that metaphor was too difficult, you are a TWAT.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
This reminds me of a time at school where I punched someone and felt wonderful and brilliant. A couple of days later his older brother from a few years above knocked the shit out of me. I won't say who is Palace and who is Cardiff in this story, but I recommend you don't go showing off in front of people just in case, eh?

PS, if that metaphor was too difficult, you are a TWAT.

When you lot make it to any semi-final let me know, oh wait a minute i'm still waiting for my answer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here