Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One foot in a semi-final...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Bet he wishes he had one foot in a semi-detatched. Must be awfully cold in a caravan at this time of year.

Or was it 'one foot drenched in semen' on account of it being constantly shagged by a dog on a rope?

Or was it 'one footed women give me semis' - self explanatory.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Big turn out by Cardiff, must have been 10,000 of them last night.

D

Deleted member 22389

and where are you c*nts?

Still in our shadow as always.

:lol:

I am slowly coming to the conclusion that the reason most Palace supporters keep coming on here is because they are jelous? Jelous that they don't have a new stadium, and jelous because Brighton might actually slowly be going places and deep down they are worried. This is why they need to keep reinforcing the fact and telling us and the rest of the country how brilliant they are, and how shit we are and how Palace are so much bigger than Brighton. Who cares? Not content with winding us up here, one of your lot even had to put us down on the Wrexham forum which unfortunately sadly backfired on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff won't be that unlucky in the 2nd leg.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Scousers vs Scum final would be an interesting one. Especially when they bring out the box set of the 9-0 match. A veritable Donkey Derby 2 if ever there was one.

Eee aw Eee aw
The Palarse went to Wemberley, they'd never been there before!

TNBA

TTF

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Some fantastic commentary on 5 live last night. The lack of knowledge of/generally patronising tone towards 'little Crystal Palace' pervaded the entire commentary. They even thought Selhurst had a 30k capacity. So much to love about this sentence:

After the goal: Look at the Palace fans (in the Holmesdale), there are dozens of them twirling their blue and white scarves"

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Scousers vs Scum final would be an interesting one. Especially when they bring out the box set of the 9-0 match. A veritable Donkey Derby 2 if ever there was one.

Eee aw Eee aw
The Palarse went to Wemberley, they'd never been there before!

TNBA

TTF

That is one final I definately would not want. Liverpool are so wishy washy these days that I could see Palace winning the frickin' cup! If Palace do make it to the final they would need to be playing Man City for me.

D

Deleted member 18477

That is one final I definately would not want. Liverpool are so wishy washy these days that I could see Palace winning the frickin' cup! If Palace do make it to the final they would need to be playing Man City for me.

all depends if Gerrard is fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here