Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old Albion players, what are the doing now?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Last edited:

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
Martin Chivers, Phil Beal, Derek Forster, Sergi Gotsmanov, Stefan Iovan, Graham Winstanley, Pat Hilton, Kevin Bremner...any ideas

I know Pat Hilton really well....I coach against him over here in Michigan. He works for a club called Metrostars and is a great guy.......go out with him for beers quite a bit, and we mention the brighton and Blackburn days.

Excellent coach aswell

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Martin Chivers, Phil Beal, Derek Forster, Sergi Gotsmanov, Stefan Iovan, Graham Winstanley, Pat Hilton, Kevin Bremner...any ideas

Stefan Iovan is or until recently was part of the Romanian National Team coaching staff, I managed to track him down and get a signed photo for my collection

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
gotsmanov is in minnisota i believe, his boy played pro soccer in the states at some point.

i'm trying to track him for the fanzine but no luck so far ...

Dont know if it helps you but he was coaching at St Paul Blackhawks when I found him but that was a little while ago

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Anyone know what Denny Mundeee is up to..still twiddling??

Denny works with his brother as a scaffolder down in Bournemouth, top man as well :thumbsup:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Martin Chivers TV Pundit and Hospitality at White Hart Lane, sat with him and Mullery recently, with Ralph Coates and Martin Peters; top lunch and a right laugh ... realise I have lost the under 45 audience, sorry ask your Dad!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Ian Goodwin, Alan Dovey, Willie Irvine, Stuart Henderson, Alan Gilliver, Ian Seymour.. where are they now?

I think Willie Irvine has a business in Burnley, Alan Gilliver was a stadium manager at Valley Parade (Bradford City) and Stewart henderson was running the youth team at Reading or Southampton.

Jul 7, 2003
Mike Trusson lives in angmering and does some coaching and scouting

Trusson does a lot of the FA Coaching courses. He was my Level 1 course tutor as it was one of the first after some changes had been made but usually does the more advanced courses. He was tutoring a course that Danny Cullip and Richard Carpenter took recently.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Last I heard of Mark Farrington, he was working with his brother as an estate agent on the Wirral. That was at least ten years ago though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here