Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old Albion players, what are the doing now?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Does anyone remember that programme with a player profile of Perry Digweed and he was wearing a pink, pinstriped shirt and was talking on what looked like the first, foot-long mobile? He was supposed to look like a proper businessman with his fingers in a number of puddings. I seem to remember i heard gossip around that time that he'd been kicked out of home by his wife for a finger-in-pudding incident too.

"Safe as houses, he's the goalie in trouses."

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Does anyone remember that programme with a player profile of Perry Digweed and he was wearing a pink, pinstriped shirt and was talking on what looked like the first, foot-long mobile? He was supposed to look like a proper businessman with his fingers in a number of puddings. I seem to remember i heard gossip around that time that he'd been kicked out of home by his wife for a finger-in-pudding incident too.

"Safe as houses, he's the goalie in trouses."
he's still at it, he was nobbing one of the PAs where i work last year.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didnt I read that Mark Beeney runs the executive chauffer company that the FA use to take players home after matches at Wembley or from the airport if playing abroad.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Didnt Gerry Ryan sell The Witch because he split up with his wife and she moved out leaving it too much for him to do on his own.

Gerry's wife left him years ago (over 5) and worked in the Jolly Tanners, Staplefield.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
he's still at it, he was nobbing one of the PAs where i work last year.

I imagine he thought himself the Paul Nicholas of lower-league football:

Paul+Nicholas.jpg

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Didnt I read that Mark Beeney runs the executive chauffer company that the FA use to take players home after matches at Wembley or from the airport if playing abroad.

He is a coach at Chelsea, but don't know about the that bit

No BG Tim is right on this one, apart from doing his 'driving' job Chiv is part of the set up at Craven Cottage.

QUOTE]

Who am I to argue with you so I am suitably chastised:lolol:

Richard Tiltman is a mortgage broker you say what about 2 that were worse than him do you know of them Geoff Cooper and Mark Farrington.

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~ptoe_utd/Coaching.Clinics.html

Let me introduce you to Geoff Cooper

Development Officer

for

Papatoetoe United Soccer

Geoff Cooper was asked by his careers teacher, "What do you want to do when you finish school?"

Geoff replied: "Professional Footballer."

His teacher laughed.

Well.....! after 17 years of playing football professionally, he proved that teacher wrong.

During his successful career he played for Brighton Hove Albion, Barnet, and Wycombe Wanderers, who he was with when they won the FA Trophy Final at Wembley Stadium in 1993.

He has also had the good fortune to be able to play in a professional capacity overseas in, Japan, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.

Geoff has now settled in New Zealand and he has become the Director of Coaching for Golden Goal Soccer Trust

His aim is to bring his enthusiasm to his role and soccer in New Zealand.

Geoff is also involved the last 2 years with Golden Goal Soccer.

"GOLDEN GOAL SOCCER TRUST"

This program is designed for children aged 5yrs to 15yrs who want to learn to play the easy way.

The soccer clinic's are aimed at teaching new players the basics and developing existing players.

7 Aside soccer is run over the summer break and run by Golden Goal

School Holidays programmes are always available each school holidays.

One on One assessments are available if required.

We can also arrange specialized coaching for goalkeepers .

All equipment is provided, Certificates of achievement

We also take children from out side the club or children who just want to start learning about soccer .

SEPTEMBER COACHING CLINIC

September 27th- 1st Oct 9am till 3pm Monday to Friday.

WHERE: Puhinui School

COST: $60.00 per week per person.

$15.00 per day per person if casual.

Things to bring.

Everything you want to eat

lots to drink. hat if sunny

boots

Jumper /Jacket in case gets cold.

A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR
Golden Goal Soccer Clinic
You may also contact me on 09 2794177 or 021 120 1720
Click to go back to main page
This page was last updated on 17th/September /2004

I heard that Perry Digweed drives rich race horse owners.
Is Brian Powney still working for Gillingham?
Where are John Templeman, Kit and John Napier, Alan Duffy, Sully, Alan Biley, Mark Jones, Ken Beamish, Ian Mellor, Malcolm Poskett ......

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nicky Bissett is a postman in Yorkshire and Richard Tiltman is my mortgage man in Worthing, and a good one as well if any NSC'ers need mortgage help.

Mine to, top man! Highly recommended

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Didn't they used to do features on this in the club programme.Where are they now ?

If not,they should.It's interesting.Though they'd have to edit out some of the more,erm,exotic stuff.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
graham moseley is knobbing my aunty cathy.
mike robinson is selling sun-beds
mark lawrenson is a bit of a pundit
neil mcnab........f*** nose what he's up to.

Last I heard Robbo was a TV pundit on Spanish TV

Nicky Rust was recently a goalkeeping coach... dont know if he still is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here