Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old Albion players, what are the doing now?

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Alexis Bertin now plays for Cannes in the French third division after a spell in Bulgaria.

David Martot is the regular right-back for Vannes in Ligue 2.

David Yeldell keeps goal for Koblenz in the German second division.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I imagine he thought himself the Paul Nicholas of lower-league football:

Paul+Nicholas.jpg

haaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa:lolol::ohmy::ohmy::wozza:

Jan 18, 2010
Malcolm Poskett (born July 19, 1953 in Middlesbrough, England) is an English footballer who played as a forward.

After being on the books of Middlesbrough, Poskett moved to non-League side Whitby Town before joining Hartlepool United in 1976 before moving on to Brighton & Hove Albion and then Watford, maintaining a good scoring rate throughout.

Poskett joined Carlisle United in 1982 and it is here that he achieved most renown in the Second Division under manager Bob Stokoe. During the 1983-84 season Carlisle emerged as promotion contenders but failure to win their final 10 games saw them finish 7th. He joined Darlington in 1985 before moving on to Stockport County, but returned to Carlisle in 1986 where he played another two years. Although his scoring form continued in his second spell, the team suffered relegation to the Fourth Division and he left the club in 1988. He then played for Morecambe.

now in motor trade in carlisle

Mr Apples

Jack Scrumpy
Aug 9, 2007
In The Orchard
I think Alan Biley has managed a few clubs in the Cambridgeshire area. Not sure exactly which one he might be with at the moment.

Steve Claridge does some media work.

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
bert murray is a publican in Bourne,Lincolnshire
dont know if he still is,but Peter Grummitt was/is a park keeper in Newark
i reckon Gerry Fell is a property broker or mortgage advisor in the Lincoln area
I think John Gregory is managing in Israel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here