Oh dear Bobby Zamora what a shit night for you

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
And he's said the same about WH.

The opinion of the West Ham fans is very much split 50/50 though. They love him for getting them promoted, but a lot of them didn't think he was good enough for them. Much like Dean Hammond was regarded here (obvously that 50/50 has shifted quite a bit now!).

If it was a choice between us & West Ham & we were in the same division (be that Premier League or Championship) he would choose us without any doubt. He is appreciated here by 100% of the fans.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The opinion of the West Ham fans is very much split 50/50 though. They love him for getting them promoted, but a lot of them didn't think he was good enough for them. Much like Dean Hammond was regarded here (obvously that 50/50 has shifted quite a bit now!).

If it was a choice between us & West Ham & we were in the same division (be that Premier League or Championship) he would choose us without any doubt. He is appreciated here by 100% of the fans.

I wouldn't necessarly dispute that, but I think it's a moot point anyway. As I said, we'd have to be in the prem inside 2 years for it to be relevent anyway, I'm sure he won't drop down a div.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Describing Zamora as simply a "Current England international" is almost a technicality. It's like calling David Nugent one of England's all-time goalscoring greats.

No. It's a FACT at the moment. he started the last game against Sweden so he is a CURRENT international
England
1 Joe Hart 46'
2 Kyle Walker
3 Leighton Baines
4 Phil Jones
5 Gary Cahill
6 John Terry(C)
7 Theo Walcott 58'
8 Jack Rodwell 58'
9 Robert Zamora
10 Gareth Barry 23'
11 Stewart Downing

That, of course, will not be the case when England play and he does not appear..............

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No. It's a FACT at the moment. he started the last game against Sweden so he is a CURRENT international

That, of course, will not be the case when England play and he does not appear..............

But using that as the only description of Zamora is disingenuous and you know it. I hope I spelt disingenuous right.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Why would anyone think that BZ would come back to brighton - on the verge of the england team has a chance of being selected for the Euro champs - oh i know what he should do he should call up his agent and make sure he gets him to a championship side pronto - just what his career at this moment needs is to be playing the championship....:facepalm:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Why would anyone think that BZ would come back to brighton - on the verge of the england team has a chance of being selected for the Euro champs - oh i know what he should do he should call up his agent and make sure he gets him to a championship side pronto - just what his career at this moment needs is to be playing the championship....:facepalm:

Cheers. Saved me typing it myself. Some people are utterly delusional.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports