Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear Bobby Zamora what a shit night for you

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
your manager doesn't like you...your fans were booing you...it's not very good, is it.

Someone like you, sir? Someone with blue and white in your blood?

Fulham might not appreciate you, but I promise you there are 20000+ people who would welcome you back with open arms

Worship the ground you walk on

AND respect you for what you are.

So scooch on back to Brighton then, because we appreciate you, and we always have.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Possibly mentioned elsewhere, but the back page story of the Evening Standard tonight is that Spurs are preparing a bid.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Never go back! Jimmy Case went back and look what happened! Let history remember our Bobby as he was!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He's always been a legend at fulham and they always sing his name,how times change:(

He will be off to QPR for 60k a week you watch:)

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Why would he be a flop?! He would tear most defences in this division apart!!!

Not saying he would be but...... you see players go back to a old club where they were once great but then turn into a no one or a average joe, I'd rather just remember him of who he was and what he did in the past not just another player who ended up back with us no longer a legend, because hes not banging in the goals which people would expect him to do, in the end you would get the stupid few people turning against him, saying things like, why did we spend so much on him, he isnt the type of player we needed anyways, hes shit he cant even score at this level and so on.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Could do wonders for old 'arry

I don't understand why Spurs would need another striker with Jermain Defoe, Emmanuel Adebayor, Roman Pavlyuchenko and Harry Kane involved recently and can all score goals. Redknapp must be getting rid of one, most likely Pav, who wants to go back to Russia from what I've read. As much as I love Bobby Zamora it would be a step back for him if he rejoined them IMO and he could get a better transfer somewhere else in January.

D

Deleted member 2719

Not saying he would be but...... you see players go back to a old club where they were once great but then turn into a no one or a average joe, I'd rather just remember him of who he was and what he did in the past not just another player who ended up back with us no longer a legend, because hes not banging in the goals which people would expect him to do, in the end you would get the stupid few people turning against him, saying things like, why did we spend so much on him, he isnt the type of player we needed anyways, hes shit he cant even score at this level and so on.

He is exactly the sort of player we need.
:facepalm:

(afford is another issue).

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton

Honestly... There is no chance that he would struggle in the championship, or be an 'average Joe'. He would be one of the top 2-3 strikers in the division without doubt. If anything, he'd be more of a legend because IF we got him, I could see us getting promoted.

All of this is irrelevant however as he is far too good to drop down a division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here