Official Site "Adams considering future"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
His is probably seeing Prof Mirza the famous palm reader on the seafront!

Robyn

Oct 8, 2003
London
I think Adams / White have lost the respect of the players and it will be very difficult for them to raise the confidence of the players over the next few games.

You're wrong about that. The players support and respect Adams. They've voiced their opinion on that several times. Publically accepting their part in the problems this season.

Yes this season has been awful but will sacking Micky really sort it out? I doubt it. Who will come in to replace him, who's available that would realistically take the job and that we could afford?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
SHOCK HORROR.....!

Amazing.........a revelation by the Sun..!

So, succesful managers don't get the sack.............unless of course, your name is Dean Wilkins, and you,re employed by Dick Knight.

hence I was saying managers should be given a chance. I dont think Wilkins deserved the sack, although personally I wasnt that dissapointed when he was, but that is just my opinion.

No revelation from the Sun, for once a factual article showing how 19 clubs have got through 193 managers in 23 years.

If we sack Adams then that will be another player we have to sell or one that we cant buy. Waste of money.

Wilkins was sacked by the board, not just DK, so slate Bloom, Knight and whoever else is on the board, incl those that funded the signings of Murray, Davies and McNulty.

revolutionary

Feb 2, 2009
last nights second half relects the season

if anyone seriously thinks last nights seocnd half performance was anything but woeful, then they have such little aspiration it is no surprise we are where we are. teams with 10 men can win and do win. they create chancs, pass the ball and do not hoof, hoof, hoof. The second half was like our season - aimless and desperate. ultimately mickey has to carry the can. he has had resources and not delivered. yes he is a grewat bloke but that counts for nothing if we go down and end up with 4000 crowds and on the way to adminstration

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Im really split on this as adams is a legend full stop and always will be,i blame knight for causing this problem by employing adams when he clearly wasn't ready for it:angry:

legent to a hate figure is awful it really is and knight as always will be the one who escapes the real flack,christ we all knew adams wasn't the same so why the f*** did knight do this and offer him the job.

Im gutted for adams:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports