Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Official middle-aged man's Craft Beer thread ****

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
image.jpg

Jul 7, 2003
I really enjoyed a few glasses of Magic Rock's Salty Kiss last week. It's a Gose so not to everyone's taste but on a warm evening it goes down very nicely. Hoping Bison might have some in stock when I next pop over.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Going to a Stone Brewery (San Diego) event tonight as part of Berlin Craft Beer week. It's a food pairing with their core beer range. I'm looking forward to a cold Ruination IPA after work.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The Seven Stars is the latest Brighton haunt to come over all crafty. A lighter more modern look for this notable historic venue, along with food to come shortly from the little blue smokehouse. Tried a pint of the Bison Seaside, which is a decent hoppy summer beer. Interesting selection of gin infusions also available.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 102

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Seven Stars is the latest Brighton haunt to come over all crafty. A lighter more modern look for this notable historic venue, along with food to come shortly from the little blue smokehouse. Tried a pint of the Bison Seaside, which is a decent hoppy summer beer. Interesting selection of gin infusions also available.

I've noticed a few Brighton pubs are now stocking craft. Does it sell well in "mixed" venues like The Cow and The Temple? I know these halfway bars are busy but is the craft selling?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here