Official Match Thread ****Crystal Palace -V- Brighton and Hove Albion****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Blame has to lie with Gus too. Saw the teamsheet on the live stream, Lewis Dunk not El Abd and i said theres a mistake right there. Done ok this season, his distribution is woeful though and is unexperienced so why is he playing away in the derby? El abd looked really solid earlier in the season should have gone straight back into the team when fit. Poor decision to start Dunk

D

Deleted member 18477

on reflection yes murray dived but that could have been for us! couldnt afford murray but could afford vicente (who never plays) and CMS...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Blame has to lie with Gus too. Saw the teamsheet on the live stream, Lewis Dunk not El Abd and i said theres a mistake right there. Done ok this season, his distribution is woeful though and is unexperienced so why is he playing away in the derby? El abd looked really solid earlier in the season should have gone straight back into the team when fit. Poor decision to start Dunk

El abd is injured...

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Palarse scum will all be on here embarrasingly boasting how they cheated and beat 10 men. What men they are :ffsparr:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

What a stupid post. How can he pick him if he's injured?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
we have taken an absolute pasting. Move on to the next game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports