Official Match Thread ****Crystal Palace -V- Brighton and Hove Albion****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Gus can't help it if Dunk can't control a ball(he picks him), he can't help it if the strikers can't score(he signed them) and he can't do nothing about a goal and an dive from Murray(he let him go and didn't want him) and it's not his fault we are going to lose another big game (he picked a negative side)...This will be nothing at all to do with Gus the great.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Dropping into mid table.........if murrary had done that against Palace for us he would be a hero least unlike Barnes he can score pens

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gus can't help it if Dunk can't control a ball(he picks him), he can't help it if the strikers can't score(he signed them) and he can't do nothing about a goal and an dive from Murray(he let him go and didn't want him) and it's not his fault we are going to lose another big game (he picked a negative side)...This will be nothing at all to do with Gus the great.

You're a Palace fan, so what do you care?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The game is a f***ing farce. How injured is El-Abd that he cannot be on the bench, the guy was in contention for a place for a few days. When will referee's learn that all Murray can do is trip over his own feet all the time to get these penalties. Its unbelievable how many they get, it is a joke. Poyet has no nouse tactically i am afraid. He had half time to jig the team around and he done sod all and gave himself no suitable options at the back and Palace pounced on it

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Rubbish, it's not a foul if the attacker makes the contact.

Kush was sliding TOWARDS Murray as expected. Murray moved the ball and ran across, Kush hit him. The reason Kush is still on is because Murray was moving away from goal - so away from Kush. Thats how I saw it but i'm watching a 200kbps stream on my netbook.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Glad I saved the £34 or whatever it was and being kettled by Norwood Junction. Oh well, I'm off to take it out on the lumphammer and wedge and split some logs.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Dropping into mid table.........if murrary had done that against Palace for us he would be a hero least unlike Barnes he can score pens

Short memory span of his L1 penalty record then ?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
murrary won loads of pens like that for us

Absolutely spot on. Then refs got wise to it, and Murray got booked mostly for diving after that, and didn't win a penalty for loads of matches :wave:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
If Palace are as short of money as some report, can we break the bank to try and get Murray back in January please...

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011

Not sure about that, According to Gus, They let him leave because they couldn't afford his wage demands At the time, So Gus actually wanted to keep him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports