Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Match Thread ****Crystal Palace -V- Brighton and Hove Albion****

D

Deleted member 18477

what the f*** was that penalty for? f***ing hell this ref is a c**t

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not just the Palarse scum on here, the moaning miserable so called Brighton fans (wankers) already here.

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
the sounds of this, we'd have still lost with 11, not that i'm excusing dunk at all.

they're simply better than us, unfortunately :(

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
I hope Gus will learn a big big big lesson after this match - in other words patient possession football is fine if your winning by 2 or 3 goals but ATTACKING football wins games eventually. There's nothing special about a mean defence it doesn't give you points.
It pains me to say it but Palace seem to have the this formula sorted this season.
Today is an EPIC fail of Gus's style of football regardless of the refs decisions.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Not sure about that, According to Gus, They let him leave because they couldn't afford his wage demands At the time, So Gus actually wanted to keep him.

I believe Gus isn't full of shit, And he meant it when he said it in front of all the press.

Well I believe Gus is full of shit and spouts his mouth off far to much. Wonder if he will say we are the best team in the division tonight. Murray didn't want to go but was a free agent, we didn't value him as much as Palace, end of story. Gus had his value of Murray and it wasn't enough. That is the truth, I can 100% promise you we have players in our ranks on far more than Glenda is on at Palace.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This game is worse than the "Challis of the Palace" game at Stamford Bridge. Palace are the biggest cheating C*NTS of The Championship. 3 of the most dodgiest refereeing decisions in a Brighton game for 35 years.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
We have been well and truly done today. I just hope we can repay them when they visit the Amex this time by actually bloody stuffing them!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here