Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Match Thread ****Crystal Palace -V- Brighton and Hove Albion****

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
come on another 5-0 please!!

Another not at the game. Dear oh dear. Less home fans at this then we had on a Tues night at home to Peterborough the other week.

What will it take for you lot to fill your ground ?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If our players do not understand what it means to play in this derby then they can f*** off. Why do we yet again have the worst performance of the season against Palace? It was exactly the same last year and in the 5-0. Embarrassing.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
This game has a feeling of St Marys last season about it. Hopefully we'll make a similar response over the coming weeks

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I hope Gus will learn a big big big lesson after this match - in other words patient possession football is fine if your winning by 2 or 3 goals but ATTACKING football wins games eventually. There's nothing special about a mean defence it doesn't give you points.
It pains me to say it but Palace seem to have the this formula sorted this season.
Today is an EPIC fail of Gus's style of football regardless of the refs decisions.

He should have learnt that when we lost 3-1 last year.

D

Deleted member 18477

just seen replay of 2nd penalty decision. is greer some sort of c**t? fcking hell we need a new defender to partner el abd.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
This game has a feeling of St Marys last season about it. Hopefully we'll make a similar response over the coming weeks

Just what I said to my mate. Hopefully a decent response and thrash and them at Amex like we did Southampton.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here