Official Match Thread **** Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Huddersfield Town FC ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does OG know our best line-up? Barnes instead of Ulloa, Brez rather than Kuz, Aggy instead of Crofts? Could be an argument for Lua Lua rather than Buckley too. Let's hope he's got it right - gonna be difficult conditions out there today.

Crofts is on 4 yellow cards , if he can avoid another card before the end of the year the number of yellow cards issued before a suspension is then raised to 10.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Maybe, but it shows that Oscar is willing to keep faith with someone who has not let him down

Its like trusting an alcoholic to go into the pub and not drink but we all know it's just a matter of time and that could cost us points as when he has a howler we'll have to use a sub. Bad idea playing donkey mk 2.

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Does OG know our best line-up? Barnes instead of Ulloa, Brez rather than Kuz, Aggy instead of Crofts? Could be an argument for Lua Lua rather than Buckley too. Let's hope he's got it right - gonna be difficult conditions out there today.

To be fair, does anyone know our best 11? We've got a lot of depth in talent now and it's only gonna get harder to pick 11 as people start to get back from injury. Brez seems to be a different keeper now though, he's been solid for two games so I honestly think the new goalkeeping coach has got something out of him that was previously not evident.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Kemy insted of Crofts suggests that Oscar is looking for more creativity in the middle today.
Bench is ridiculously strong.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Its like trusting an alcoholic to go into the pub and not drink but we all know it's just a matter of time and that could cost us points as when he has a howler we'll have to use a sub. Bad idea playing donkey mk 2.
What nonsense - Brez has played well in the last couple of games. Why can't you wait and see if he actually makes an error before kicking off at him?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has the pitch been watered today ?

Dec 29, 2011

Kuszczak not 100% fit, Agustien to give more creativity (you'd moan if it was Bridcutt, Ince and Crofts), KLL coming back from injury, likewise with Ulloa.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
What nonsense - Brez has played well in the last couple of games. Why can't you wait and see if he actually makes an error before kicking off at him?

Just posting my opinion and he looks dodgy as ever. Can see him making clanger of the year today. Big pole should be in goal but luckily he'll be back for the next game.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A little damp in Sussex today?

Been hissing it down , monsoon weather apparently. Up north it is only a bit windy but no rain.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on you super seagulls

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

....and a Merry Christmas to you too Mr Footsoldier!

I too would always play PIG, but let's give Sexy Pete a chance?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
....and a Merry Christmas to you too Mr Footsoldier!

I too would always play PIG, but let's give Sexy Pete a chance?

Happy xmas to you too El. I'm not a scrooge but firmly believe that pig should start if fit. I'm not trying to pick an argument with anyone but just voicing my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports