Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Match Thread **** Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Huddersfield Town FC ****

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is a genuine problem; I am bit overweight and my head Is massive. A girl I work with told me she liked me. She is about 5 leagues above me and doesn't seem to have noticed.

The big morale snag I have is that she has all but offered to sit on my face, but she has a boyfriend. A physically abisive one at that. Does that make it okay?
Tell her to dump her boyfriend first.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm down at Pompey with the under
18s at the moment. The weather is proper foul but they are going ahead with their game!
I guess this weather is heading east so it could make our game a bit unpredictable.
I hope to get back right on KO.
Hang glide back be quicker

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The last time I was this certain of a home victory, we lost to Barnsley. But we're on a run now, so it's not going to happen again today. We are going to edge our way towards the play off places. It's windy.

We were on a run before losing to Barnsley. The wind and rain is hardly going to assist our possession game: were loose?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Any ST holder not going today who has a nice dry empty seat in ESL? Me & my young lad are in the 5th row and gonna get soaked! :xmas:

I reckon there will be a load of no-shows today so plenty or room to move.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Right, let's head off and get soaked........

Still at least we now stay dry during the actual game imagine if this was Withers

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 31s
#BHAFC team v #HTFC: Brezovan; Bruno, Upson, El-Abd, Ward; Ince, Bridcutt, Agustien; David, Buckley, Barnes.

:eek:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 26s
#BHAFC team v #HTFC: Brezovan; Bruno, Upson, El-Abd, Ward; Ince, Bridcutt, Agustien; David, Buckley, Barnes.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Team is in:

Brezovan; Bruno, Upson, El-Abd, Ward; Ince, Bridcutt, Agustien; David, Buckley, Barnes.

- - - Updated - - -

Subs: : Kuszczak, Croft, Calderon, LuaLua, Andrews, Ulloa, Dunk.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 14s
#BHAFC subs v #HTFC: Kuszczak, Croft, Calderon, LuaLua, Andrews, Ulloa, Dunk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here