Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Match Thread **** Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Huddersfield Town FC ****

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Happy xmas to you too El. I'm not a scrooge but firmly believe that pig should start if fit. I'm not trying to pick an argument with anyone but just voicing my opinion.

And I'm voicing my opinion that you're little more the latest boring brainless troll on here. Dull.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Need the crowd to get behind the team from the start :amex::amex::amex::amex::albion2:

- - - Updated - - -

Get into 'em , **** 'em up :ascarf:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
A win today would make it 6 from 8 (I think), which is promotion worthy form. We haven't won three on the bounce for a while though. Can we do it?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
A win today would make it 6 from 8 (I think), which is promotion worthy form. We haven't won three on the bounce for a while though. Can we do it?

yes

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
surprise,surprise
Barton off for QPR
AND LOSING 0-1

Haven't seen it, but from what I've heard it was a needless 2nd booking. The cynic in me suggests that Mr Barton has engineered a little Xmas break there...!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Quite well, thanks. Plenty of snow on the ground outside, but none coming down right now. Sounds like you're still struggling a little?

just a bit
but a win today will make things look a little different
snow?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here