Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD: Albion vs Newcastle - PL Summer Series - 28th July 2023

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think this series was an excellent workout and hope that if we get the chance to do it again we sign up for it . Hopefully this will continue to be in the States and not the Middle East.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dunk, Milner and Igor.too. We also need to hear more about Moder, especially if Caicedo leaves.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I think this series was an excellent workout and hope that if we get the chance to do it again we sign up for it . Hopefully this will continue to be in the States and not the Middle East.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dunk, Milner and Igor.too. We also need to hear more about Moder, especially if Caicedo leaves.
What do you want to know about Moder that they haven’t already said?

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
A big bonus is having Lamptey back . He brought some urgency into the game.
It may have just been my perception but he seemed quick and zippy when he came on. Also big warm hug and smiles all round from De Zerbi when he came on. There clearly had an 'I want you here' chat.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

Naylor said 'no fixed date' for Moder return. I'm getting 'never going to see him again' vibes

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It may have just been my perception but he seemed quick and zippy when he came on. Also big warm hug and smiles all round from De Zerbi when he came on. There clearly had an 'I want you here' chat.
Impossible I’m afraid. I read on here several times that he’s lost his extra pace.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Impossible I’m afraid. I read on here several times that he’s lost his extra pace.
Him still being faster than some others doesn't mean he hasn't lost pace.

He's definitely not as quick as he was, but that doesn't make him slow. He just hasn't adapted very well to being slightly slower, his positioning isn't very good but it didn't used to matter because he was so much faster than everyone else.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I was wondering whether it was just my perception because hid been watching Gross's runs from full back all match. But he ge uinely looked like he had a zip in his step. Wonder if he just needed and extended recuperation. He was playing outside that Amari (?) Character when he came on who's now slouch himself and zipped past and outside him a few times.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Out of here before the lunatic reactionaries take over.
Wise move, I missed the matched just watched the highlights and I fear the lunatics had already taken over the thread.
The expectation of every kid that plays for us seems so hyped now the manager has given them much needed experience, he has balls that are rather large, can you imagine any previous manager doing the same?...apart from Potter, but I can think of no one else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here