Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****Official Match Day Thread - Huddersfield Town vs. Brighton and Hove Albion*****

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
We did well not to fold after we went 1-0 down. The players are trying but it seems as if they are lacking in belief. Hopefully the players will be buoyed by the equaliser and play as if they expect to win in the 2nd half. My fellow 300 odd have not stopped singing.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Very much hope we will go on to win this tonight, but even if we do it is very clear that the tactics are unchanged and leave us vulnerable at teh back all the time and will create very little from open play - we are only really getting gaols from set pieces. SO even if we win we need to change manager sadly.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm sure I saw plenty of comments about poyets lack of a plan b especially when we had our fallow oct/nov

Yes, and that was true. However, his plan 'A' was very effective the vast majority of the time. Shame he was/is a major t0sser.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
If there was a second coming and Jesus did so to become a football manager, which team would he choose?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
If there was a second coming and Jesus did so to become a football manager, which team would he choose?

just to p**s them off
spurs

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

one which their strikers know where the net is!!!!!

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Yes, we all turn down promotions don't we and they should all play for the love of appeasing North Stand Chat fans and constraining their career. :lolol:

I like you. You're fab!
(That sounds bit limp wristed, I appreciate).

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
A second save from Stockdale - but he pushed it back into play instead of pushing it out - not ideal

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Save by Stockdale.

:clap2:

Brighton playing 4-1-4-1 according to the Huddersfield commentary team (Holla and O'Grady the 1's)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here