Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****Official Match Day Thread - Huddersfield Town vs. Brighton and Hove Albion*****

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Cms is no more a loan striker than Baldock is. Both players play there best off a big partner, history tells you this. You could count the number of times Cms has had a partner up front, on one hand...Hence out of position, as in he is not a loan striker.

I thought we had signed them both?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Go to many games, do you?

I go to around 15 games a year as I'm not local anymore and its as much as I can afford as most games will cost me around £80 including ticket, travel, beer etc. In fact I spend much more than most season ticket holders if they only go to home games. I was a season ticket holder at the Withdean, went to the Goldstone from 5 years old and made a number of games as a 10 year old to Priestfield so get off the high horse please, I am allowed an opinion.

I can't doubt his commitment and he has really come on in recent years but he is still far too inconsistent to be anything other than an average championship player. His decision making is embarrassing at times and he seemed to hit the target more regularly 4 years ago whereas now he seems to blaze the majority high and wide.

KLL is an impact sub and is great at that but has proved time and time again that he can't cut it when starting. And for those who are saying how amazing he is, he hasn't exactly been smashing the goals in now has he?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
he was probably our most dangerous forward tonight (apart from Dunk, obviously!), rarely lost possession, and made a high percentage of good decisions. His red card was very harsh.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
he was probably our most dangerous forward tonight (apart from Dunk, obviously!), rarely lost possession, and made a high percentage of good decisions. His red card was very harsh.

His second yellow was outrageously soft. Joke.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
just come in from a wonderful gig at the Concorde tonight
and relieved to find we have a point
hope we can build on that on Saturday
seagulls

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I go to around 15 games a year as I'm not local anymore and its as much as I can afford as most games will cost me around £80 including ticket, travel, beer etc. In fact I spend much more than most season ticket holders if they only go to home games. I was a season ticket holder at the Withdean, went to the Goldstone from 5 years old and made a number of games as a 10 year old to Priestfield so get off the high horse please, I am allowed an opinion.

I can't doubt his commitment and he has really come on in recent years but he is still far too inconsistent to be anything other than an average championship player. His decision making is embarrassing at times and he seemed to hit the target more regularly 4 years ago whereas now he seems to blaze the majority high and wide.

KLL is an impact sub and is great at that but has proved time and time again that he can't cut it when starting. And for those who are saying how amazing he is, he hasn't exactly been smashing the goals in now has he?

The reason I asked the question is I wonder how many times you've seen us play this season. He has been our best offensive player - and is much improved from last year (even though he is not playing in his favourite position). To say he has only been decent once in every five games is nonsense.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
JC noting Paul Barber having a real go at the 4th official at the death. :eek:

Eh? Anyone know what this was about or are we just really approaching the full meltdown plot lost stage of proceedings? Dear me. What a mess.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Decent result, why doesn't it feel like it?

The wireless made the game sound like an even first half, with us bossing the second and Huddersfield hanging on at the end.

NSC makes it sound like we lost 8-0.

Which is right?

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Eh? Anyone know what this was about or are we just really approaching the full meltdown plot lost stage of proceedings? Dear me. What a mess.

They said on the radio that barber was pointing out times when the Huddersfield players could of been booked. Obviously frustrated about the lua lua booking.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Chicksen totally bottled any sort of defending for their goal. Not only backed out of a tackle, turned away from the cross too. No place for that in our team I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here