Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****Official Match Day Thread - Huddersfield Town vs. Brighton and Hove Albion*****

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
It's a bit sad that we are being held together offensively and defensively by a player (although very talented) couldn't get in our side last year, let alone star in it. 2-0 loss to Charlton, 1-0 loss to Watford, 1-0 loss to Huddersfield (as it stands.)
Something has to be done, or just embrace this seemingly single strength and pump balls into the box and get Dunk's head on it...

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are about to concede again aren't we? :down:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Huddersfield are shitting themselves every time Lualua gets the ball......give it to Kaz!

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
It's a bit sad that we are being held together offensively and defensively by a player (although very talented) couldn't get in our side last year, let alone star in it. 2-0 loss to Charlton, 1-0 loss to Watford, 1-0 loss to Huddersfield (as it stands.)
Something has to be done, or just embrace this seemingly single strength and pump balls into the box and get Dunk's head on it...

I think you need broadband.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
17 years ago I was sat in the stand at Hereford wishing that we were where we are today. Things have been much worse. Calm down and get behind the team.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I am not happy. But it is a giant leap to want us to lose. The going is a bit rough for sure but putting your boot through the hull can't help.

I certainly have not said I want us to lose. I hereby go on record as wanting us to win. Today. And all future games.

Thinking we will win many games under Sami is, based on the evidence so far, naive IMHO.

'Putting a boot through the hull' is just plain wrong. Pointing out the obvious shortcomings is what I'm doing. Me and many others. Burying your head in the sand is what you are doing.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It would be great to move the Barber discussion elsewhere. Ex-pats and those unable to listen to the football tend to use this to follow the game without having to sift through stuff that has been debated many a time.

I'll move them all and create another thread if needs be.

Dec 29, 2011

err it's 1-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here