Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Official cricket score Bayern versus Man U thread ****

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ever heard of FC United?
And about the only campaign that's better than the anti-Glazer one is B&HA filtering out The Amex when the opposition score a second goal. Think of Palace, Ipswich and Middlesborough: it's like clockwork.

Am I right in saying that you used to be a Man U fan before you started supporting us a few years ago?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Have been since I was six, which is one year younger than my son was when he and I started going to see B&HA.
Is that OK?

:bowdown:

Fiar play to you, your team play some lovely football although we've not seen enough of it this season. The majority of the nation will be right behind your boys this evening, could be a famous evening at OT.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Fiar play to you, your team play some lovely football although we've not seen enough of it this season. The majority of the nation will be right behind your boys this evening, could be a famous evening at OT.

:rotlf:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

I have two teams now. Not so sure that either have played much lovely football this season, although I think Oscar and Bloom have got many more reasons they could trot out than Moyes and the Glazers.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I have two teams now. Not so sure that either have played much lovely football this season, although I think Oscar and Bloom have got many more reasons they could trot out than Moyes and the Glazers.

Err...Crodo is a spoof account. He's the NSC champion of populist banal. He's taking the mickey.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Still 0-0. I thought they'd be a few goals by now.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How's that cricket score coming on then?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Could be an England cricket score I suppose

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003