Obscure Football Teams You Love.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Joe_Public_tri.png

Haha - what a Lemon, he really is.:lolol:

You actually believe there was such a team?? :wozza:

And the Urban Dictionary has this as a definition for Lemon

A lemon is a story of explicit nature, often seen as fanfiction for video games, anime or manga. It can range from mild to extreme adult scenes. Lemons are usually rated 18+ and are not recommended for minors.

Better not use the term until you are 18, I reckon.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You actually believe there was such a team?? :wozza:

And the Urban Dictionary has this as a definition for Lemon

A lemon is a story of explicit nature, often seen as fanfiction for video games, anime or manga. It can range from mild to extreme adult scenes. Lemons are usually rated 18+ and are not recommended for minors.

Better not use the term until you are 18, I reckon.

Shouldn't you be checking peoples SPELLINGLIGN?

Run along, Divvy.:laugh:

How was your PMs to Daz-007:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Nottseagull;
Last Activity: Today 18:37
Current Activity: Reporting a Post

Bertie Smalls m'lord.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Nimes Olympique - a few holidays in the South of France when I was younger.

Nimes have bumbled around Div 2 & 3 for the last 15 years or so while maintaining a decent level of support. Much more passionate than neighbours Montpellier.

Should have seen the packed atmosphere and beautiful terrace mayhem created by 35,000 Heraultais for MHSC's final game of last season against Strasbourg, a victory that gained promotion back to Ligue 1. Plus, the barbecues and general atmosphere outside the Stade de la Mosson are absolutely superb.

Nimes is an ok place, but their team is shite and their fans are wankers.

ALLEZ ALLEZ MONTPELLIER!!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
A name that always caught my attention was Racing White Daring Molenbeek, otherwise known as RWDM, who used to play in the Belgian league up to the point where they folded a few years back...as is common in Belgium they were merged with at least one other team, as had already happened in their history, and I think they now exist as FC Brussels...or something like that.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Goody is a top bloke, used to speak to him a hell of a lot. Not sure about the 'and co' though, probably knew them vaguely though.

Sweet mate.:thumbsup:

Think I'm doing Eastbourne Away with Sturman, and his mates next season (If it dont clash with a Spurs game) - So could meet at Brighton station.:drink::drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports